6. Reinhardt
  7. Ryoma
  8. Lucina
  9. Kagero
  10. Roy
  11. Gwendolyn
  12. Maria
  13. Leo

Possibly some I've forgotten off the top of my head. Thinking of upgrading another soon - some kind of green axe user since I seem to not be getting any of those...

Second Account Update:

1. 2 x Frickin' Bunny!Camilla
  2. 2 x Bunny!Xander
  3. 2 x Hinoka
  4. Raven
  5. Lachesis
  6. Camilla
  7. Julia
  8. Sanaki
  9. Lucius
  10. Rebecca

I think that's it for that account. Getting more and more duplicates. Still no Bunny!Chrom on any. Have 27k feathers so considering which swordie unit to upgrade. I want one I don't have on my main account, otherwise I'd upgrade Roy. Might upgrade Alfonse and look at some good builds for him :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On April 3, 2017 at 8:22 AM, TheNiddo said:

F2P:

• Cain
  • Robin (Same pull as Cain)
  • Roy
  • Takumi
  • Chrom
  • Fem!Corrin (created)
  • Lyn
  • Merric
  • Effie (created)
  • Ephraim
  • Eliwood (Same pull as Ephraim)
  • Priscilla
  • Cherche
  • Michalis (created)
  • Beruka

Dude was too fun at being tanky to not promote.

EDIT: Welp, got another one. 5 green fliers is probably enough. >_>

Edited by TheNiddo

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Haha, yeah, I noted as much in the Smashboards forum. Sucks for us, eh?

Indeed it does. And now with the expiral of free daily orbs, it sucks even harder.

On 3/21/2017 at 0:02 AM, Motendra said:

Only ever gotten 3. In order they are [Y] Tiki, Takumi, and Sanaki, naturally. After having finally amassed JUST below 20k feathers, there may be one more joining them, with the question only being which of the many 4 stars that I decide to promote

UPDATE:

Somehow I also managed to gain Priscilla, Azura, and now Effie(which I already had a maxed 4* of). The person I ended up upgrading turned out to be Michalis

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Somehow I also managed to gain Priscilla, Azura, and now Effie(which I already had a maxed 4* of). The person I ended up upgrading turned out to be Michalis

Nice, don't underestimate Priscilla.  I know the stereotype is 'all healers are bad' but this is definitely not true with a cavalary team and Priscilla.  She has made arena a cakewalk and may be my second most useful unit (behind Eldigan).

Azura is awesome, wish I had her.

6 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Nice, don't underestimate Priscilla.  I know the stereotype is 'all healers are bad' but this is definitely not true with a cavalary team and Priscilla.  She has made arena a cakewalk and may be my second most useful unit (behind Eldigan).

Azura is awesome, wish I had her.

I'll have to second that, actually. Ever since I got her, along with having Michalis around, things have been rather smooth for me. Without the two of them, I'd have never done a whole 7 streak in arena at advance lvl.

Azura definitely does her job and more, being able to contribute to the battle, other than giving up her turn (provided that she has color advantage and/or is going against a mage). An unexpected, but welcomed addition, indeed

I have two accounts, and I've seen similar results. On my main account that I've had since the beginning, I've pulled two M. Robins, Lucina, Peri, and Chrom. I merged my Robins for more power LOOOONG before skill inheritance was even a rumor.) I'm getting ready to do another pull later today once we get our free orbs for the day. I haven't been good at conserving feathers, but I think by next week, I'll be able to promote Michalis. I need a good green or colorless 5 star for my team.

My second account has changed a lot. At once point, I had Takumi, two Eirikas, Lilina, Jakob, Chrom...and maybe another one. I forget. And that happened all in the first few rolls. However, I'm a glutton for punishment and decided to reset my account about a week ago? I ended up with a Hector (+DEF -RES), Cordelia (+ATK -HP), Rebecca (+HP -ATK), Karel (+HP -RES), and another Karel (+RES -HP). At this point, I'm extremely happy with my team. Once I get a good colorless unit, I'll promote him/her up.

tldr; I've gotten 5 on both accounts. But I've had one repeat on each. No orbs were purchased. Haven't upgraded anyone using feathers.

It’s been a little while, so I decided I should go ahead and update this.

On account one, my five star units now include: Roy, Priscilla, Michalis, Spring Lucina, Sanaki, and Spring Xander. (Total: 11 including my merged Robins.) Michalis was upgraded using feathers. I broke down and purchased some orbs because I had a nice little bonus at work and figured why not. Xander was the only character I got. It was kind of a fun, one time deal, but I don’t plan on doing that again.

On account two, my five star units now include: a second Rebecca, Beruka, Minerva, and Sheena. (Total: 9...and I have 24,000 feathers, so I could easily upgrade someone else. I just have no idea who. Probably not a green unit lol. I haven’t linked this account, but I might just do that because I’m starting to get a lot of my favorite characters. )

Current List:

• Bunny!Camilla
  • Sheena
  • Eirika
  • Sakura
  • Karel
  • Azura
  • Minerva
  • Jeorge
  • Raven

The 5*s that I've maxed out so far are Sheena, Eirika, Sakura, Karel, Azura, Minerva, and Jeorge. I'm so close to my tenth one but I just can't seem to pull any more 5*s lately. My wishlist for 5*s is Ryoma, Olwen, Reinhardt, Jaffar, Klein, Lucius, Hector, Effie, and Zephiel (who will be a total beast when his Grand Hero Battle comes out, I'm calling it now).

F2P:

• Cain
  • Robin (Same pull as Cain)
  • Roy
  • Takumi
  • Chrom
  • Fem!Corrin (created)
  • Lyn
  • Merric
  • Effie (created)
  • Ephraim
  • Eliwood (Same pull as Ephraim)
  • Priscilla
  • Cherche
  • Michalis (created)
  • Beruka
  • Camilla

FYI, somebody did the numbers on Reddit. Green Orbs on Wyvren banner apparently have something like a 15% 5* rate. Given that I've pulled 3 5*s with less than 60 orbs on it I'm inclined to agree. RNG is RNG maybe but uh, wow.

8 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

FYI, somebody did the numbers on Reddit. Green Orbs on Wyvren banner apparently have something like a 15% 5* rate. Given that I've pulled 3 5*s with less than 60 orbs on it I'm inclined to agree. RNG is RNG maybe but uh, wow.

16.9% if my own calculations are correct.

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

So I guess you're just missing Minerva then you have completed the Wyvern banner. Wow.

Never thought mono color focus would be that good.

Guess who the one Wyvren I was slightly interested in was, particularly since I already have a 4* Camilla with +Speed -Def (new 5* is +Attack -Res so, not sure which one is better). lol.

Also sadly I'm currently out of orbs and I think I'm going to hold off on spending future orbs until a new character banner comes out. If I missed the chance to fish for Micaiah I would be so mad at myself. 

Pulled my 7th 5* star today. In order of obtainment:

1. Eirika (+hp/-def)
  2. Julia (+atk/-spd)
  3. Camilla (+atk/-spd)
  4. Olivia (promoted) (+def/-spd)
  5. Olwen (+atk/-hp)
  6. Rebecca (+atk/-def)
  7. Spring Lucina (+atk/-res)
  8. Olwen (+def/-res)

The game sure likes giving me +atk boon. I'm hoping to get a better Red/Colourless 5* and a male 5* would be nice as well

I have 7

- 1x Hinoka (my first!)

- 1x Lucina

- 1x Fae (Feathers)

- 1x Gordin (Michalis Banner, surprisingly good)

- 1x Seliph

- 1x Marth

- 1x Bunny Camilla (Pulled today!)

I got 21 of these (bought 48 orbs once):

• 1x Young!Tiki+2 (the release focus kept giving me her for some reason)
  • 1x Lyn
  • 1x Marth
  • 1x M!Robin
  • 1x Takumi
  • 1x Merric
  • 1x F!Corrin (upgraded with Feathers)
  • 1x Nowi
  • 1x Jeorge
  • 1x Minerva
  • 1x Sanaki
  • 1x Eldigan
  • 1x Lachesis
  • 1x Ephraim
  • 1x Ninian
  • 1x Karel
  • 1x Cecilia (upgraded with Feathers)
  • 1x Spring!Camilla
  • 1x Camilla
  • 1x Tharja
  • 1x Subaki (pulled today)

On 3/24/2017 at 10:43 AM, Thor Odinson said:

Update: Now 14. Rolled Priscilla and Minerva recently. Ryoma's finally not my only 5* melee lol

Update 2 for the statistics: Now up to 15. Rolled Hinoka last night after getting the 10 free orbs.