Shuld we keep this accounts?

Nicko

Hey guys,

me and my GF just install the game and start to play and linked our FB accounts.

after that i heard about the Reroll thing..

shuld we keep it or reroll? ( i have no ideia if the unit is good or not)

my account:

HEctor (5) MErric(5) Ninian(5) MAtthew(4) Raigh (4) Corrin(4) and some 3 stars i dont think its good..

my gf account:

Azura(5) Camila (5) Corrin(4) Matthew (4) and Raigh(4) and some 3 stars

here is a pic of my account.. it may help you check my units.. ( maybe some 3 star that is worth)

also.. witch team shuld i start with?

Thanks in advance!

I would definitely keep your account,

but your partner's account should reroll.

Hector and Ninian is hard to come across, I would definitely keep them along with Merric.

-

Sorry! I didn't read Azura. Your partner should keep the account on second thought.

Edited by Aera

LOL yeah keep your account!!! Those some serious luck you got there. People have spent over 200 Orbs just trying to get Ninian. And Hector (alongside Takumi) is the most broken character in the game.

wow i think got lucky.. i just used the 50 orbs i got from start...

any team formation i shuld use? im missing some red units..

and shuld o spend the orbs to upgrade the castle for more exp? or its not worth it

I'd keep both, especially if you're both f2p accounts. Over time, your collection of units will keep building, and you will eventually have many more 5* units. Just play for fun and don't have any expectations and you'll both be fine.

Edited by Raven

1 hour ago, Nicko said:

wow i think got lucky.. i just used the 50 orbs i got from start...

any team formation i shuld use? im missing some red units..

and shuld o spend the orbs to upgrade the castle for more exp? or its not worth it

I would upgrade the castle to full, personally, otherwise levelling up becomes even more of a grind. It's worth it for the cost, I reckon.

Those accounts are both great! Azura and Hector are both top tier, and Ninian is almost there too. I'd definitely upgrade your castle, as once you get your units past lv25 or so it's almost impossible to raise them higher without it.

In case you don't know yet, each hero you summon will have a boon and a bane. Obviously some help certain units better than others. You can find out what they are for each unit here.

Hector and Ninian should be on your team no matter what, and probably Merric too since your still new, although he isn't as impressive if he has a bad boon/bane. Try to get a better red unit as soon as you can, but with the current focus you might want to wait to try to summon for one.

You should instead post stuff like this to the "Ask a FE Heroes question" thread.

I'm not going to answer, since I'm a staunch believer in no rerolling.