Do You Think Reviving at Shrines is Gone

5 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

It doesn't work for everyone though. Lukas, Gray and Tobin are mandatory, other characters like Kliff and Faye are skippable.

I wonder if the Save trick to skip Gray and Tobin that worked in original Gaiden works here. 

Just curious for a potential minimalist run.

I'm surprised the whole recruiting characters with Celica even works at all in the remake. It was a pure oversight in the original Gaiden that made it possible. They even use Alm's textboxes for the recruitment conversation (and come on plot wise it makes absolutely no sense). You think they would have caught it this time round given its a known trick players exploit. Or maybe they just left it in intentionally for the sake of posterity.

Edited by Jotari

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

I'm surprised the whole recruiting characters with Celica even works at all in the remake. It was a pure oversight in the original Gaiden that made it possible. They even use Alm's textboxes for the recruitment conversation (and come on plot wise it makes absolutely no sense). You think they would have caught it this time round given its a known trick players exploit. Or maybe they just left it in intentionally for the sake of posterity.

Well apparently Kliff and Faye have unique dialogue if recruited by Celica. In fact, I'm pretty sure Celica has unique dialogue if she goes to Ram Village.