Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Thanks to team Camilla, I believe we are nearly reaching halfway for the 10 billion milestone. I wonder, should the developers add another milestone (for say 15/20 billion) and we would get 25/30 orbs, 10 of each great badge, and 7,500 universal crystals if we exceed that number?

It's very possible the milestone can reach 20 billion or even more, thanks to the inclusion of new quests per round. I wholeheartedly agree on this, especially to heal up the pain of "orb drought" without the starter support. ;)

Meanwhile I'm getting around 61.200 points and increasing 100 every 30 minutes for Minerva in this round, just so that I can get 2100 feathers per round. Hopefully I'll be able to redeem more in the next round to keep up this number.

Edited by Lyrai

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

It's very possible the milestone can reach 20 billion or even more, thanks to the inclusion of new quests per round. I wholeheartedly agree. Meanwhile I'm getting around 61.200 points and increasing 100 every 30 minutes for Minerva in this round, just so that I can get 2100 feathers per round. Hopefully I'll be able to redeem more in the next round to keep up this number.

Hey make sure you try to save your flags for the final round! I'm not spending a single flag until then

Im going to spend all my flags round 2 so i can have a higher rank in general.

since i dont have neither camila nor minerva. i think its a better option for me to use as much as i can in round 2.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hey make sure you try to save your flags for the final round! I'm not spending a single flag until then

I gave it some thought, but then I decided on spending at least half of all the flags on the quest, and on the next round, and then spend the rest of the flags on the final round.

The goal behind this is to gain 2 x 2100 (+500 x 2 for Minerva winning) feathers, and then probably around 1500 - 2000 feathers on the final round, if the rules of it don't change. I believe it's how I can get the most feathers; by being consistently strong by spending just the right amount of flags while saving the rest for the last, rather than saving them all to spend them all on the final round.

(I tend to fix my own grammars quite often in posts, so I'm known to edit a lot)

Edited by Lyrai

Leaning towards Minerva beside, Cherche did name her wyvern after her greatness.   Granted I may experiment depend with other bracket depending on quest reset and cumulative rewards.

Camilla is coming for all of you. >:D

Relating to the popularity of characters. I much prefer Minerva and Cordelia to Camilla. In fact, there is nothing, aesthetically, that draws me to Camilla and I haven't played enough of Fates to have experienced her character. Minerva is the archetype for my favorite FE lady and Cordelia is best mom of best kid. They both have numerous features that draw me to them, as well(dat red hair).

All that being said, I have a Camilla. I don't have the other two.

12 minutes ago, Skids said:

Leaning towards Minerva beside, Cherche did name her wyvern after her greatness.   Granted I may experiment depend with other bracket depending on quest reset and cumulative rewards.

I believe that, because Cherche's wyvern name is Minerva, I am hopeful that anyone who knows and adores Cherche will fly towards Minerva once she loses the first round.

As for the quests, I do feel honestly worried that the flag quests on the 2nd and 3rd round might be lesser than I predicted, but then I dared to take the risk and stick with it since there's no way I can foresee it.

27 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I don't think that's gonna happen.

But since we have more flags it's probably gonna happen 

So you don't think it's going to happen, but you think it's going to happen?

The only character I hate is Sanaki, but if people like her, that's fine for them.  When I proclaim my undying hatred for her, I'm being silly and merely expressing my thoughts on the character in an exaggerated fashion, but it is not meant to be taken as a personal attack on anybody.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

The only character I hate is Sanaki, but if people like her, that's fine for them.  When I proclaim my undying hatred for her, I'm being silly and merely expressing my thoughts on the character in an exaggerated fashion, but it is not meant to be taken as a personal attack on anybody.

Ha-ha-ha. I assume my presence made you mention of her. Still, cringed as I may be, I must hold steadfast to the fact that while there's people who like her, there's always people who hate her, just like the fact that I do hate Camilla myself.

Don't worry, we're cool, Rezzy. :^_^:

There are certain characters that I really do not like, but I don't have a problem with people for merely liking a character I don't. The only time I really have problems with people pushing a favorite character I don't like is when they basically lie, twist facts, and insult other people to declare their character's superiority through falsehood. And let's be honest, I'd hate someone for doing that even if it were a character I like.

People who end up on my shitlist have a VERY good reason for getting on there.

5 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Ha-ha-ha. I assume my presence made you mention of her. Still, cringed as I may be, I must hold steadfast to the fact that while there's people who like her, there's always people who hate her, just like the fact that I do hate Camilla myself.

Don't worry, we're cool, Rezzy. :^_^:

Partially, though I think I have a reputation of the chief Sanaki hater here.  I do wish we'd get some more Tellius characters, but I think I've already mentioned that about 37 times.

I'm pretty mellow, I never take any game-related stuff personally, so no worries.

Edited by Rezzy

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

At best, I just want to maintain my ranking. Army ranks might be harder to do, as they really like to fluctuate, but overall I'm at 3176

I'm going to be busy this weekend, so I expect my overall rank to tank.  I guess I guess just unload flags before I leave for the wedding.

23 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Camilla is coming for all of you. >:D

Relating to the popularity of characters. I much prefer Minerva and Cordelia to Camilla. In fact, there is nothing, aesthetically, that draws me to Camilla and I haven't played enough of Fates to have experienced her character. Minerva is the archetype for my favorite FE lady and Cordelia is best mom of best kid. They both have numerous features that draw me to them, as well(dat red hair).

All that being said, I have a Camilla. I don't have the other two.

Whether or not you have the character you're backing makes extremely little difference though, honestly. You may as well back the people you like more.

That said, it's a bit late now, but there'll still be future gauntlets. 

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't think it's gonna happen, but I want it to happen. It's probably going to happen but it might not happen. It could happen. In fact it should happen. But that was before I knew what was happening. Now I think it's gonna happen. But there's a chance it won't happen.

Ya dig?

While I am a robot, even we have to refuel. I'm going to my resting station so I can see how good our people of the East do with our Gauntlet when I'm finished charging. Go team Minnie!

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

At best, I just want to maintain my ranking. Army ranks might be harder to do, as they really like to fluctuate, but overall I'm at 3176

Oh my goodness! That signature! :wub:?

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Partially, though I think I have a reputation of the chief Sanaki hater here.  I do wish we'd get some more Tellius characters, but I think I've already mentioned that about 37 times.

I'm pretty mellow, I never take any game-related stuff personally, so no worries.

Actually I need a Sanaki hater to help me hate Sanaki so I can feed my Sanaki to someone else without feeling guilty.

I am already feeling less guilty now. At least there's someone hating her.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I don't think it's gonna happen, but I want it to happen. It's probably going to happen but it might not happen. It could happen. In fact it should happen. But that was before I knew what was happening. Now I think it's gonna happen. But there's a chance it won't happen.

Ya dig?

While I am a robot, even we have to refuel. I'm going to my resting station so I can see how good our people of the East do with our Gauntlet when I'm finished charging. Go team Minnie!

I'm on mobile and can't see sigs.  What is it?

1 minute ago, Rosetta said:

Actually I need a Sanaki hater to help me hate Sanaki so I can feed my Sanaki to someone else without feeling guilty.

I am already feeling less guilty now. At least there's someone hating her.

I'm sure you can find one of my many rants about her floating around.  Sadly, I need to go to bed soon, so I can't do it justice right now.

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

Earlier today, I was racking 990 points for 10 battle flags, but now it's only 930 points every time. What's up with that?

Did you remove some friends? Points are based on the number of friends you have (and 10 more for using the character you're supporting).

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Michalis Minerva and Maria, all drawn with the most amazing attention to detail. Such elegance ????

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Did you remove some friends? Points are based on the number of friends you have (and 10 more for using the character you're supporting).

Nah I haven't deleted anyone, and the only person in my friend list who is supporting Tsubaki is my roommate (which is nice so I could tell him to stop giving me his Shareena that almost royally screwed me many times). I didn't realize you got more points just based on how many friends you had, though. 

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Michalis Minerva and Maria, all drawn with the most amazing attention to detail. Such elegance ????

And with a really cute (and heartbreaking) quote from Maria.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Whether or not you have the character you're backing makes extremely little difference though, honestly. You may as well back the people you like more.

That said, it's a bit late now, but there'll still be future gauntlets. 

I concur with this.

Tho 'm unsure of the significance of using the character whose in the gauntlet. I'm fairly certain it made no difference for me in the last gauntlet when going against Ephraim in the 2nd round. Or am I missing something?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I've contemplated this theme since Michalis took over as my ultimate unit. The gauntlet was the final nail in the coffin as was all the pride for Macedon in this thread

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

d4582c1239.jpg

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Mm. Yes. Maintaining the rank at around 1 - 5000 is a nice spot to be. That is what I'm fighting for.

Nice signature, by the way. I love it. I have a 5 star Michalis for anyone's use as long as they vouch for Minerva. The quote is actually from the support conversation between Minerva and Michalis in New Mystery, if I remember correctly. I forgot where Maria's quote is exactly though. But Minerva's the best one for me. ^^

"Oh, Brother... ...The blood of warriors, you say? Perhaps you speak the truth. But Maria is diffferent. Both you and I seek the light she radiates. The peaceful Macedon I wish for, and the mighty Macedon you seek... I know we can accomplish both. Maria might just be the link between the two of us... "

Edited by Lyrai