Nintendo World Report TV just uploaded a footage that we did not seen yet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have been discussed before but does anyone else notice that Alm has a bit of a drawl? It isn't bad - I like it, actually - it's just an interesting detail that I haven't heard on any unit besides Donnel in FE.

10 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

This may have been discussed before but does anyone else notice that Alm has a bit of a drawl? It isn't bad - I like it, actually - it's just an interesting detail that I haven't heard on any unit besides Donnel in FE.

i kinda like it

it's cute, really

9 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Tobin has a Critical Hit Cutoff Scene and a quote.

Just rewatched the second video. Is Tobin voiced by Robbie Daymond? He sounds a lot like Sorey from ToZ. And the person who talks after Tobin defeats the enemy is Lukas, who is definitely voiced by Greg Chun.

11 hours ago, Tryhard said:

Not really anything there except Leon's wondrous 19 hit rate on that brigand on a grave.

Prepare for Gaiden hit rates.

I can't wait to feel the frustration when my Leon is missing at 70+ but demo Leon was hitting at 19. Ahhhh, frustration in the future.

12 hours ago, Tryhard said:

Not really anything there except Leon's wondrous 19 hit rate on that brigand on a grave.

Prepare for Gaiden hit rates.

12 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Pretty much, but to be fair, you shouldn't be attacking enemies on Graves unless you've got a spell : P

The best part? Leon actually managed to hit that 19.

All the animations in this game are really quick, which I like.

Revenant attack animation is pretty gruesome looking, though.  Looks like they chew on the person they're attacking.

4 minutes ago, Titamon said:

I'm a little concerned about this games difficulty. 

In all the demo's the enemies all appear to do 1 damage. :/

Yeah that was a thing in Gaiden too. If the enemy would normally do 0 damage, they do 1 damage instead. It's really not that bad.

Clive is Cam Clarke, Leon is definitely Lucien Dodge. Kliff voice sounds familiar, but I'd have to hear more to be sure.

But the biggest thing from these is STILL NO PYTHON AND FORSYTH. Does Nintendo have some sort of restriction on  showing them in any form?

That first video was pure annoying considering had Berkut as the thumbnail but no Berkut in sight. 

Anyways, can we just appreciate Leon's pose at the end. Talk about ~FABULOUS~

So it seems Physic's range is 1-Atk. Interesting. I say this will be the same with Warp. That heal music too. I'm pretty sure it's a remix of the Gaiden heal music.

Could Arcanists get Recover in Gaiden? I honetsly can't remember.

I like Kliff's voice. His pose after the battle was cool too. Also love that Mage palette.

I love Clive's voice. So deep so sexy. Also was that Alm or Lukas going 'Hey pretty good' after Clive's battle?

Oh my darling Faye why? Her voice sounds cute but that 'This is for Alm' line. I don't mind her being having a crush on Alm, I just hope it doesn't define her.

Anyways, that's pretty much all I noticed.

Also, Forsyth and Python, when? I need that pompadour in my life!

Edited by Azz

1 minute ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Clive is Cam Clarke, Leon is definitely Lucien Dodge. Kliff voice sounds familiar, but I'd have to hear more to be sure.

But the biggest thing from these is STILL NO PYTHON AND FORSYTH. Does Nintendo have some sort of restriction on  showing them in any form?

I mean, it's just footage from Pax that they're only uploading now. Not like the would be anything new.

Clive's definitely Came Clarke and you're probably right on Leon. But Kliff... Kliff is taunting me. "Just say the word" sounds like somebody I should recognize, but just can't.

8 minutes ago, Azz said:

Oh my darling Faye why? Her voice sounds cute but that 'This is for Alm' line. I don't mind her being having a crush on Alm, I just hope it doesn't define her.

I'm guessing she only said that because Alm was supporting her in that particular battle

1 minute ago, jl260 said:

I'm guessing she only said that because Alm was supporting her in that particular battle

Was he? Now that I go back and look, he was. I hope this is the case, since this adds the nice possibility of people having unique lines in battle based on who is supporting them.

Though, to be honest, I still feel like this is just one of her quotes for battle.

Just now, Azz said:

Kmaui's voice sounds very familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

I think it's Bryce Papenbrook, just working his range that FE Heroes has him do. You can here it more in some of the earlier PAX videos.

34 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

But Kliff... Kliff is taunting me. "Just say the word" sounds like somebody I should recognize, but just can't.

Could it be Max Mittelman (Leo, Kaden, Forrest, Gordin)? It's sounded a bit like Kaden after listening to it a few times.