The happiest character evah!

Liz

I'm going to have to disagree on Serra being the happiest character. She always seems quite displeased the Lord Hector will never respect her or give her jewels! Not to mention that Erk and Matthew always have such terrible manners towards her. Serra must be frequently irritated by her poor treatment indeed!

But overall, though I actually do rather like Serra, I'd say her personality is more whiny and demanding then it is cheerful, and she gets irritated rather quickly when things don't go her way. So I'd say she's more "upbeat" then "happy."

As for who I think are the most cheerful: Nino, Thany, Fa, Oscar, and Leanne fit the criteria, in my opinion. And there are probably quite a few others I'm forgetting. XD

And I actually think L'Arachel is rather happy too, though I'm sure people might think that she's rather similar to Serra. But I find that there's a bit of a difference. She seems to be more cheerful in Serra, in my opinion. She seems quite intent on vanquishing evil, even if it is for the conceited reason of being sung about far and wide, while Serra just seems to do what suits her own needs and gets irritated when people refuse her. (While L'Arachel simply comands them quite happily, letting them know they have no choice in the matter. XD) But perhaps someone can prove me wrong, though I still find L'Arachel to be a generally more "happy" character then Serra.

this whole post is epic win!

YAY! someone who appreciates the awesomeness of L'Arachel!

you're my best friend evah!

XD

:mellow: I just recall you not liking Priscilla either. Geez.

That's someone else that you're mixing me up with.

And where did I say that I don't like Priscilla? Because I didn't recall saying that.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

That's someone else that you're mixing me up with.

And where did I say that I don't like Priscilla? Because I didn't recall saying that.

Hm, I suppose I was wrong... Sorry...

You could've said something like that in the first place.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Remember those three pirates that got their own music in FE9?

They sang, they had their own theme music, how can they not be the happiest NPCs ever... except you know, you probably killed them.

No, surely not! How could anyone kill Nedata? It would be like kicking a puppy!

"Yar! Yar? .....Yar"- epic

Santa Claus AKA Dozla is always laughing full blast.

Ashnard is always happy, even when he's dying.

actually, Ashnard might be the happiest FE character of them all.

that is so ironic and true

Ashnard wins the happiest character evah, since happiness has nothing to do with goodness!

XD