Next Banner

Sentinel07

10 hours ago, r4v1sh said:

Soo, the next banner is upon us! 

What do you guys think? Celica banner this time around? Or will Nintendo put a hold on that to coincide with some Echoes release date?

Personally, I think Celica will be next. I know some think they'll hold off on her for the international release, but I don't think that matters as much to them. I think they care more about pounding while the iron is hot in Japan and keep the momentum going from that.

Edited by Sentinel07

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working under the assumption Celica is next, to be honest, which is a bit sad since that means no Luthier for a while :( I want me a Luthier xD

I'm betting Celica and Boey... and then another male and female. I don't think they'll include the masked knight so early, 'cos of spoilers, so I don't know who they will pick.

42 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

If it's a Celica banner, I'm guessing it would have Celica, Boey, Saber, and... other female. Maybe Genny or Sonia for that.

Mae! It must be Mae. They can even do all three magic colours.

Edited by Vaximillian

I would like another filler banner like the Karel one before. To just fill out the cast. Add some more less importat characters from FE1/Awakening/Fates.

That way they can indeed save Celica for the International release.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Midia, Lena, Miriel, and Ricken (or Vaike), please?

Seems like a good suggestion. But let's make it a 2/2/2

Midia(blue), Lena(Colourless), Miriel(Red), Ricken(Green), Kaze(Colourless), Rinkah(Green).

2 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Seems like a good suggestion. But let's make it a 2/2/2

Midia(blue), Lena(Colourless), Miriel(Red), Ricken(Green), Kaze(Colourless), Rinkah(Green).

I'll be totally fine with this selection. Bet Rinkah will come equipped with Bonfire due to her background.

I would like Rinkah to have a C skill that gives +2atk and +2 def to adjacent allies at the start of the turn because that's what she gives when paired up early game. ANd it's key on birthright lunatic.

If you want casts filled out instead of an Echoes banner, Tellius, Magvel, and Jugdral need to be first. Awakening and Fates already have plenty of characters. Tellius and Magvel together have a total of three while Jugdral has around six? They should be a bigger priority, imo.

No more Awakening/Fates/Archanea/Elibe characters yet, please, IS... (though I suppose if Silas, Kaze, and/or Sain are included, I can't complain...)

Edited by Anacybele

7 hours ago, Silith13 said:

I would like another filler banner like the Karel one before. To just fill out the cast. Add some more less importat characters from FE1/Awakening/Fates.

That way they can indeed save Celica for the International release.

Bord (Green Axe), Cord (Green Axe), Bantu (Red Dragon), Miriel (Fire Mage), Sumia (Blue Pegasus), Ricken (Green Mage)

Ta-da: the most filler of filler banners!

Y'know, if Celica banner is next, I kinda want Genny to get on the banner, on one condition:

She must have Invoke, so we can make ally units with her. I don't care how it works, and I expect it to end up either being really good (if she can summon a bunch of allies, and/or if you can control the Invoked units) or really bad (not sure how this would happen, but I'm willing to bet it could), but I want it to happen.

Possibly with Boey/Mae and Saber/MaskDudeOnAHorse. And Celica, of course.

Although, if we got a Magvel banner instead on Wednesday (which I would also like), then I'd expect to see:

Joshua (Had some importance, though that might've just been on Eirika's route, plus he has a nice hat) | Seth (I expect him on the next Magvel banner) | Tana (Had some importance, I think, plus they could give her a sword since Falcoknights could have swords in Sacred Stones so she wouldn't be yet another Blue flyer) | L'Arachel (I think she had some importance too, wouldn't surprise me if she got in).
But if they do a 6-character banner like they did with Blazing Shadows, I'm hoping for Myrrh (personal bias pick, admittedly, but I also want her because she could have another Dragon buff, and I want the rest of those now that Ninian has one), and either Innes (I want him to get in, but I'm not sure that he would if there were only 4 characters, unless they had him over Myrrh... but if it's 6 characters then he's a shoo-in I think) or Neimi (who I only really want in if she'll be on a horse, because we don't have any playable Horse Archers yet and that kinda bugs me).

Imo, first Tellius banner should be something like Ike (red sword), Elincia (red sword), Soren (green mage), Titania (green axe), and Oscar (blue lance). No Micaiah because it's Greil Mercs/PoR only. :3

27 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Titania (green cavalier), Soren (green mage), Sothe (grey dagger), Ike (red sword), Micaiah (blue mage)

Ooooh I'd be so down for this. Maybe a concurrent Crimean banner could happen too (ok unlikely but I can dream)? Something like Elincia (red sword), Geoffrey (blue cav), Lucia (red sword), and maybe Marcia/Kieran/Astrid/Makalov? Though, I'd prefer to see Kieran with Oscar in a red/green cavs focus hehe.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Imo, first Tellius banner should be something like Ike (red sword), Elincia (red sword), Soren (green mage), Titania (green axe), and Oscar (blue lance). No Micaiah because it's Greil Mercs/PoR only. :3

I'd love to see this too, with an RD banner with the Fail Dawn Brigade after. Though I think I'd rather have Oscar in a red/green cavs focus or a siblings focus with Rolf and Boyd. I really want a laguz banner too or maybe another fliers banner featuring fliers from not Archanea/Fateslandia. 

Who am I kidding I just want Tellius characters please game I was unable to pull Sanaki

I'm pretty sure this banner will be Celica though. Even though international release is later, it would be a bit weird to have a gap between Alm and Celica's focuses.

Edited by hauteclere

I just want Tellius characters in general too (minus Micaiah and Mia because I hate them. Don't care much for Soren either). The ones I want the most are just Ike, Elincia, Kieran, and Marcia. :P That's two reds, one green, and one blue, so fairly balanced as well. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I have a hard time believing that the next banner will be anything but Celica's. Look at it this way, Alm's banner had a duration of 12 days so if the next banner is Celica's and also runs for 12 days, then Celica's banner would expire on the same day (May 8th) as the Shadows of Valentia JP Release bonus orbs and quests. While I wouldn't be upset if they go with something different, I'm firmly under the impression that IS is going to get the SoV hype out of the way now and when it gets to the international release of SoV, we might get some bonus items like we did for the Switch's launch but that's just me speculating. I'm also starting to think that Tellius is being saved for an expansive update that would include new story chapters and the addition of far more than just 4 to 6 Tellius characters (think somewhere around 20) but I suppose we'll see in time what IS is planning.