Any playable bow cavaliers?

Eruno

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There's no playable bow armours in Jugdral, and I'm 99% sure Archanean generals won't use bows.

Arden can equip a bow after promotion if I'm not mistaken.

They also gave Sheena and Narcian axes despite axes not being available to them in their original games. Draug uses a sword despite him only having access to swords in FE1. Faye uses a bow despite being unable to use one in her one main series appearance. Embla has axe pegasi despite the fact that pegasus knights are unable to equip axes in any other game (unless they were able to in the more recent ones that I haven't yet played through).

I mean, I'm well aware that there are no notable armor characters that use bows as a main weapon, but it's certainly not impossible with the Akaneian armors being the most likely to do so.

I'll laugh if Amelia is a made a bow armor.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ice Dragon, ah yeah, you can also list Hannibal and all the other armours of Thracia 776 then.

What I'm saying is that bows have never been a playable armour's primary weapon.
I wouldn't be against Heroes actually introducing a playable bow armour or two (Armour Emblem wants some diversity, maybe), anyway.

Pegasi have always been barred from using axes, even in newer games. Axes have become a property of wyvers since, probably, FE9?
I wonder why there are no generic wyverns in Heroes.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Ice Dragon, ah yeah, you can also list Hannibal and all the other armours of Thracia 776 then.

What I'm saying is that bows have never been a playable armour's primary weapon.
I wouldn't be against Heroes actually introducing a playable bow armour or two (Armour Emblem wants some diversity, maybe), anyway.

Pegasi have always been barred from using axes, even in newer games. Axes have become a property of wyvers since, probably, FE9?
I wonder why there are no generic wyverns in Heroes.

Possibly to make it clear that Flyer is to Resistance as Armour is to Defence in the Training Tower? Probably a terrible guess, but it beats 'couldn't be bothered stealing the assets'.