Canonicity

Kil0

Canonicity  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should Heroes be canon in the timeline?

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

But tis the nature of S-supports. They can't all be true, therefore none of them are true.

Actually, it is possible for all of them to be true, just not in the same world. Having a multiverse means there are countless variations on a given world, so basically every S rank permutation exists somewhere out there. 

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually, it is possible for all of them to be true, just not in the same world. Having a multiverse means there are countless variations on a given world, so basically every S rank permutation exists somewhere out there. 

That seems to favor the "player's choice" option.

I think Heroes is set after the failed revelations timeline from heirs of fate. Note how Shigure summons one of each child unit from different universes, just like our summoner. I think the gun used by the summoner may contain the gem used by Azura's song and Shigure's summons. This could also put Smash Bros. in the timeline as well, which would be cool!

Heroes is set in the end times of the FE world. Reality is crumbling, timelines and places are converging. Askr is the final kingdom, in a sea of white fog.

The heroes summoned are undead. Unlike other FE games, they don't die even when you kill them. They grow more powerful absorbing Soul Points (SP) after defeating each other.

3 minutes ago, Posaydal said:

Heroes is set in the end times of the FE world. Reality is crumbling, timelines and places are converging. Askr is the final kingdom, in a sea of white fog.

The heroes summoned are undead. Unlike other FE games, they don't die even when you kill them. They grow more powerful absorbing Soul Points (SP) after defeating each other.

Hehe, I actually quite like that.

Man, the upcoming vortex story in Heroes is gonna be fun ^^

I do think the Heroes are all Einherjar just like in Awakening though. They're just a lot more vocal this time.

Anyway, I would like it if Heroes is canon just because of the sheer craziness. I guess we'll have to wait and see if other games (not just Warriors) reference it.

About Fates being the first in the global timeline, I kind of have doubts due to dragons showing signs of degeneration already. In Elibe and Archanea, degeneration happened pretty late after all. The "no legends of man" could simply mean mankind did nothing interesting on the continent before that.

4 hours ago, VincentASM said:

About Fates being the first in the global timeline, I kind of have doubts due to dragons showing signs of degeneration already. In Elibe and Archanea, degeneration happened pretty late after all. The "no legends of man" could simply mean mankind did nothing interesting on the continent before that.

Well, we don't actually know how long Valla lasted before Anankos finally went fully insane.