Hype moments from heroes

We've all heard horror stories of how people have been completely screwed over by heroes, so I think I'll do the opposite and make a thread for all the positive moments we had playing heroes. It could be pulling that 5* Hector you always wanted or beating a fanservice character in a future voting gauntlet. Without further adieu, here's my most hype moment from heroes.

I was clearing chapter 10 on lunatic for the orbs, and going through the defense chapters. However, on 10-3, I selected the wrong team by accident. So, I found myself using a LV23 3* Est, a LV21+1 3* Sophia, a LV26 5* Takumi, and a LV 19 4* Roy. Yes, level 19. However, by using Takumi to reduce the fliers to 3HP then finishing them off (thank the gods they didn't have vantage) I managed to survive all 6 turns anyway. Takumi was not LV26 when I finished this chapter, I'll say that much!

So, what have you done on heroes that left a good taste in your mouth?

Well everyone knows the epic battle of Ephraim vs. Chrom

And of course, I was team Ephraim. Winning that match left quite the good taste in my mouth! I sure hope none of the chromrades are still salty about that

28 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

I was clearing chapter 10 on lunatic for the orbs, and going through the defense chapters. However, on 10-3, I selected the wrong team by accident. So, I found myself using a LV23 3* Est, a LV21+1 3* Sophia, a LV26 5* Takumi, and a LV 19 4* Roy. Yes, level 19. However, by using Takumi to reduce the fliers to 3HP then finishing them off (thank the gods they didn't have vantage) I managed to survive all 6 turns anyway. Takumi was not LV26 when I finished this chapter, I'll say that much!

So, what have you done on heroes that left a good taste in your mouth?

Nothing as great, but during the last voting banner when I was still supporting Cordelia (and thus had her as my lead for every battle) I had a battle against two Chroms and a Selena. That was quite fun :).

Other than that, winning the Narcian GHB by replacing Takumi's fuyin Yumi with a steel bow was fun, just like having 90 orbs saved up for Ike and pulling him with the last ones.

Finally, totally second the duel between Chrom and Ephraim, I really hope IS makes a refference to that in some way in the future.

Nothing really incredible, but my favourite exciting moments were...

Pulling a 4 star(!) Sakura.

Getting a deathless Advanced Arena run.

Most of the Lunatic Grand Hero Battles.

Beating Team Chrom : P

When I did Michalis Lunatic, I won because Nino took a lance to the face like a boss, and Palla surviving an onslaught with 1 HP (Would not have happened if it wasn't for her being +Def).

51 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And of course, I was team Ephraim. Winning that match left quite the good taste in my mouth! I sure hope none of the chromrades are still salty about that

Yup, this! I was team Ephraim too. :3

And speaking of Ephraim, my pulling him totally at random was the best luck I ever had in this game, so I was hyped as hell!

Oh, and also IKE FINALLY BEING ADDED! :D

Hype moments, you say:

- Beating pretty much any Lunatic GHB.
- Finally breaking through the 4500+ mark for Arena. And anytime I get a defence win. 
- Having Lucina as my first 5* pull, then getting Hector (x2) and Ryoma from those Hero Fest banners.
- Upgrading +ATK/-SPD Rein to a 5* to turn him into my ultimate ORKO Pony of Death. >:)
- Hearing Dusk Falls for the first time.

Edited by Luchi

3 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Hype moments, you say:

- Beating pretty much any Lunatic GHB.
- Finally breaking through the 4500+ mark for Arena. And anytime I get a defence win. 
- Having Lucina as my first 5* pull, then getting Hector (x2) and Ryoma from those Hero Fest banners.
- Upgrading Rein to a 5* to turn him into my ultimate ORKO Pony of Death.
- Hearing Dusk Falls for the first time.

I like your list

ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING

In Ice dragon's challenge on the Zephiel event, I literally flipped into oblivion when I finally cleared it with no A+ tier or higher units. I actually squeed when it was all over just a little bit 

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And speaking of Ephraim, my pulling him totally at random was the best luck I ever had in this game, so I was hyped as hell!

Oh, and also IKE FINALLY BEING ADDED! :D

I can imagine you almost fainting when both of those happened lol

And I'm sitting here with neither of the Renais twins.......

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I can imagine you almost fainting when both of those happened lol

And I'm sitting here with neither of the Renais twins.......

I don't think I came that close. lol You'll get Ephraim someday though, I'm sure!

Getting Ike on the first try was a big one, but the biggest hype moment for me was clearing Michalis' map early.

I think that was the smartest thing they've done yet, having that as a challenge. All the other parts of this game have been really easy, but that was a big push to clear lunatic in only one hour. I really hope they do that again.

I was on cloud nine after I managed my first deathless Advanced 7-streak.

Beating every single grand hero battle in both difficulties (except Narcian, I simply had no suitable units back then) also always feels cool.

Pulling Lyn as my very first 5⋆ and Lilina soon thereafter made me immensely happy, as I like both girls very much.

Promoting Sharena all the way to 5⋆ and never regretting the decision. Askr princess best princess.

Pulling 5* Lyn, Jaffar, and Hector (though all my 5* pull have been Hype I think the only one I was actively disappointed by was M Corrin  because he was and still is redundant when I have Marth and Lyn). My first double five star pull (Hector and Elise). My First Five Star (Marth). My First 4800 range score with 2500 feather rewards. I've got some pretty hype clinched arena wins against hard teams I don't really remember the specifics though. 

The most hype for sure though and the only time you would've seen me freaking out is when I pulled Jaffar. He may not be all that useful with my Kagero around but he is the thing I wanted most out of this game I was really happy to pull him.

Out of pulls, getting Leo made me squeal. I've been happy with others later, but that was the one that first made me realise I could occasionally be lucky on this game (it was long before he was in any focusses).

For the gauntlet, Ephraim beating Chrom and Subaki beating Beruka. I was so hyped for those, I was checking in every day. The curbstomps that happened afterwards were a bit boring, but I kept gamely fighting.

And beating the armour quest for the first time in Feb, without Hector and with a badly optimised team. So proud of myself.

Now I'm saving all my hype and glee for if Kent ever gets added to the game. Where is my Kent? v.v

My hypes:

* Re rolling for Takumi... And he come with Lyn!!!

* Buying 1 set of orbs for Leo... AND GETTING LEO!!! (sadly he took all my luck for 5* haha)

* Recent one, using Lyn as a wall to clear the everyone survives quest in one of the new Tellius chapters.

* Beating Michalis in lunatic! My first Lunatic GHB!!

* But the winner is this one: Me making a Summon Circle to get Oboro after a lot of failed summons

tumblr_ol8phx9eRW1rql8cco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ol8phx9eRW1rql8cco3_1280.jpg

In the last Voting Gauntlet I had slain the dreaded Tri-kumi. With my Robin, a donated nobleman Klein, and the fair dame Tharja, we prevailed.

It's like my Helms Deep moment.

Edited by Gustavos

Was pretty hype when I saw Seliph get added to the game despite not really having a clue what his home game was like. Even more hype when I summoned him on my first try! Better still I think he probably has one of the best possible natures for Seliph with +Spd/-Res.

I had some retroactive hype when saw people struggling with the Michalis GHB I realized I had beaten the lunatic battle while half asleep on my first try. It just struck me as particularly amusing. Especially after the trouble I had on Ursula's map...

I'm still super excited about pulling both Soren and Ike within a day of each other! I love them so much oAo

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I'll have you know I still am, lowkey. Tho its moreso cause I lost to him TWICE than the fact that he epically beat Chrom

*ahem* right, the topic.

-Y!Tiki rampaging everything that came her way when i first pulled her throughout the story

-pulling MARTH

-Chrom SOLOING a map where he was the only one left (at 4*)

-Beating Navarre on Lunatic (firstlunatic win)

-Michalis, period.  Since gaining him, he leaves every battlefield in an epic BLAZE OF THUNDER ( not always literally, but the pun still stands). Best investment of feathers 

2 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

My hypes:

* Re rolling for Takumi... And he come with Lyn!!!

* Buying 1 set of orbs for Leo... AND GETTING LEO!!! (sadly he took all my luck for 5* haha)

* Recent one, using Lyn as a wall to clear the everyone survives quest in one of the new Tellius chapters.

* Beating Michalis in lunatic! My first Lunatic GHB!!

* But the winner is this one: Me making a Summon Circle to get Oboro after a lot of failed summons

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ol8phx9eRW1rql8cco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ol8phx9eRW1rql8cco3_1280.jpg

Is that...........

A SEWING MACHINE? LOL that's really funny XD

At least for me, Oboro was one of my first pulls in the game. She was +Atk, and I literally would put her in the face of level 23 Lucinas in the arena and she'd stand there and take very little damage

she was only a 3 star too

Sanaki coming to Heroes before Ike or anyone else from Tellius.

Of course now that i've pulled Ike, and continue to fail to pull Sanaki it's a bit less fun... :(

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Is that...........

A SEWING MACHINE? LOL that's really funny XD

At least for me, Oboro was one of my first pulls in the game. She was +Atk, and I literally would put her in the face of level 23 Lucinas in the arena and she'd stand there and take very little damage

she was only a 3 star too

Yeah is a mini sewing machine! I was so tired of didn't getting her, that I took all my Oboro cards, some of Takumi's card and my mom lil sewing machine, and it worked!!!

Mine is +Atk too. But even if she were a 3* with the worst nature, I would still loved her haha. Now I got another 2 Oboros, I feel so tempted to make them 5* too and have the Golden Triangle of Oboros.

- after a cumulative of 18 hours of rerolling, 2 summoning circles, Ryoma finally shows up and has a reasonably good nature

- getting 2 Takumis immediately after

- Reinhardt came on my last blue orb on his original focus

- Minerva shows up on like, the second set of orbs on Battling Michalis

- Hinoka on literally the second blue orb on the peg focus

- getting Hector before my orbstash ran out

- Any time Ryoma pulls off a vantage EP 3-kill in the arena
Doesn't happen too much because Nino's firepower usually ensures things she hits die, but there are times where vantage saves the day and those are great. 

-That one time where I thought I mispositioned Ryoma on 10-4 and it turned out to be the best thing because he lived with like 2 hp and then defiant atk activated and then he just vantage oneshot the enemies i needed him to kill, contributing to my quest clear

1 hour ago, salinea said:

Of course now that i've pulled Ike, and continue to fail to pull Sanaki it's a bit less fun... :(

Not to worry Salinea! For the Sanaki banner is coming soon! Don't be disappointed when you pull a Tharja instead though

9 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Now I got another 2 Oboros, I feel so tempted to make them 5* too and have the Golden Triangle of Oboros.

I also have another 2 Oboros ;)

23 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Not to worry Salinea! For the Sanaki banner is coming soon! Don't be disappointed when you pull a Tharja instead though

I know, I know. But I used all my orbs to try to get Soren (and failed) so i'm not super hopeful about managing to get my fave characters on this gacha.

I mean I guess at least I get good units, so I shouldn't be complaining.

But I want my faaaaaaaaaves :P

(lol, good thing i don't hate Tharja)

Edited by salinea