What is your ideal Lord?

I like lords...

• who don't stand too much in the spotlight storywise.
  • who don't need rapier weapons to become useful.
  • who don't recruit most new allies, or even worse, are the only ones who may visit villages.
  • who have decent bases or growths not to get babied like Roy.
  • without a fixed promotion time. Yeah, I'd like to see a promotion item like in FE7 for them.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always enjoy lords that perform like Alm, Hector, Ephraim and Ike. Where they almost feel like they are the Ogma of the game. Now as to which of the three is my favorite is hard to say, I love Hector's lines, Alm in some ways reminds me of Ike but arguably a better character, Ephraim I love how he knows what he's doing and he does it. When the unsuspected happens thus changing his plans he's like ("Ford, Kyle we are doing this now, let's go. Move out!") Ike is a mercenary which is one of my favorite classes, he has blue hair (thumbs up) and he was the reason I got Radiant Dawn. I also think it's interesting having a main character like Ike who essentially works for hire, he may bend the rules of this a little but that is the basis of what he is. 

Character wise I enjoy lords like Marth or Eliwood who are more compassionate and perhaps less experienced but because it feels like this is the kind of lord that's done the most I tend to enjoy lords like Ephraim or Hector more. Before playing Sacred Stones I would have said, that Ike was my favorite protagonist however, Ephraim is definitely giving Ike a run for his money on that one.

So in summary I really like lords that their character and how they perform is like Hector, Alm, Ephraim, and Ike.