The Crack Pairing Thread

Frosty

Title says it so...

Think up of the most outrageous crack pairings between characters, double outrageous if you decide to do a crossover crack ship...

Even better if you can come up with a reason why you came up with it. XD

Yellow x Faitsu/Whitley/Whi-two in Pokémon Special was obviously meant to be.

One's a Ex-Plasma who fanatically worships the ground N walks on, the other is someone with powers suspiciously similar to his but a different outlook on the relations between Pokémon and humans.

Let's completely ignore the fact Yellow is at least ten years older and has a massive crush on Red.

Time for mine...

Setsuna (FE: Fates) X Piers Nivans (Resident Evil 6); both are Snipers (although former uses a bow, the latter is a rifle), but their personalities are definitely going to clash... hilariously! Former is so high, higher than Mt. Everest and the latter is serious and focused. Oh, and let's hope Setsuna doesn't share that one incident involving her in a pit trap with a headless samurai or her countless tales involving falling into traps much to the dismay of the latter of the pair.

Canada (Hetalia) X Kellam (FE: Awakening); cue the unnoticeable jokes...

Tharja (FE: Awakening) X Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki); high priestess of the Goddess of Yanderes meets the Goddess of Yanderes herself!

Edited by Frosty

Henry X Bayonetta - Casual sadism ho! He'd really love those torture attacks.

Black Knight X Black Knight (Monty Python) - Pure sitcom gold. Eclipse? 'Tis but a scratch!

3-13 Archer X Iron Knight Tarkus (Dark Souls) - They're both secretly stronger than the protagonists of their respective games. Pretty sure this pairing could curb stomp anyone from either franchise.

Hahaha. I actually had the thought to do this in the Heroes subforum, but better I didn't...

I got Tharja and Merric around the same time in Heroes and so was training them together... I started crackshipping them pretty quick lmao. I'm a sucker for the 'friendly nice boy x cynical goth girl' pairing hahaha ;; Ignoring all other logic it kinda works to me since like, Merric does his best to see the good in people (or so I've read?), and Tharja is all grumpy and cynical, but I feel like she'd appreciate his earnestness, even if she refused to show it lol... ;;;

HAHA I'M TRASH

4 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Hahaha. I actually had the thought to do this in the Heroes subforum, but better I didn't...

Well, this ain't just locked to FE; so you're free to do crack ships you like...

Oh, and...

Henry (FE: Awakening) X Crows (although this is canon)

... next...

Uh....

Aversa (FE: Awakening) X Emma Frost (Marvel Comics), both are ladies with powerful abilities (former is a Sorceress on wings, the latter is a potent psychic) who are seen wearing rather revealing outfits.