Hi

badatfireemblem

Yeah, hi. 

I've been using the forums for years but finally decided to sign up. My brother has lots of internet friends and he told me to chat to people on here. 

So, here goes.

Of all the FE games I've played there's not one I dislike and it's difficult to choose a favourite. I also play other games like Zelda, Super Smash, Monster Hnter etc.

Anyway, I hope you like me.

Welcome to the Forest, Natalie!

41 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Anyway, I hope you like me.

We like everybody.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

28 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Natalie!

We like everybody.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks Ycine! Then I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hello!

You play any FE Heroes at all?

Yes, I do. But not as often as I'd like to. I have very poor luck when it comes to summoning though.

Hi there. Welcome to the Forest and enjoy your stay. Judging by your opening statement, I'd guess you're still a little nervous around the thought/knowledge of having joined. Relax. Nobody will bite your head off. Just try to enjoy the community. It's really helpful to see everyone's opinions and strategies for certain characters or maps. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here at least. With that said, I hope you enjoy yourself. 

11 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

Hi there. Welcome to the Forest and enjoy your stay. Judging by your opening statement, I'd guess you're still a little nervous around the thought/knowledge of having joined. Relax. Nobody will bite your head off. Just try to enjoy the community. It's really helpful to see everyone's opinions and strategies for certain characters or maps. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here at least. With that said, I hope you enjoy yourself. 

Thank you Light Strategist. This is my first time actually on a forum, rather than just observing. I love that everyone has such different opinions to me, since I've always played FE without really any guidance. 

39 minutes ago, Natalie said:

since I've always played FE without really any guidance. 

Then that'll open many possibilities to you since now you can learn strategies you never thought possible. Plus at the very least, you can always share how RNG blessed/screwed your units have been over the course of a playthrough. I personally remember Path of Radiance giving me something like 2-3 Strength growths for Oscar out 10-12 levels. On Binding Blade, Roy wasn't quite as bad but his strength when nearing level 15 in his base class was something like 8-10 which you don't really want to have to put up with. 

6 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

On Binding Blade, Roy wasn't quite as bad but his strength when nearing level 15 in his base class was something like 8-10 which you don't really want to have to put up with. 

I've only played Binding Blade once and most of my growths were awful. Pretty sure my Lugh had 8 mag at level 20 mage.

I've been playing FE for years but I'm pretty sure I'm not very good at it. Looking at everyone's posts I realised I must play really weirdly but it seems to work out okay. I'm hoping to improve a lot now that I can chat to people about tactics etc. 

On 5/23/2017 at 2:42 PM, Natalie said:

Yes, I do. But not as often as I'd like to. I have very poor luck when it comes to summoning though.

I'm a full day late in response to this

Ah okay. Well there's always room on the Heroes board if you ever need help doing any type of map. I post there all the time so you might see me! I hope you summons get better too :D:

Welcome!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I'm a full day late in response to this

Ah okay. Well there's always room on the Heroes board if you ever need help doing any type of map. I post there all the time so you might see me! I hope you summons get better too :D:

Welcome!

Thank you @Arcanite. I've been playing pretty much since the release date but only have four 5*s *sigh*. I'll definitely have a look on there!

9 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Thank you @Arcanite. I've been playing pretty much since the release date but only have four 5*s *sigh*. I'll definitely have a look on there!

Four since launch!!?!?!??

That's just..... that's terrible! How do you fare on Lunatic maps and the like?

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Four since launch!!?!?!??

That's just..... that's terrible! How do you fare on Lunatic maps and the like?

Haha. I know right!

I had to break while I went travelling (no wifi = no FE Heroes) so I haven't been playing consistently, but even so I think I must have very bad luck. I haven't actually played Lunatic yet. I think I'm going to fail miserably though!

9 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I think I'm going to fail miserably though!

Well I'm sure you'll find a way to pull through, and if you can't you can always ask for help!