Fire Emblem Heroes Summoner's Guide book releasing on 5/31

Roflolxp54

14 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Order page; note that the site is in Japanese

According to Google's translation, it can be delivered to the US.

Would love to see an English translation of the book though.

Basically anything that counts as "printed material" can be shipped overseas, even some things that aren't entirely printed material but contains a notable item of printed material.

I might grab that sometime... eventually.

It looks like it's expected to release on May 31.

3 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

What is this guide going to have? The stats of all current characters? It would be cool if it include the character's arts too

The amazon page has some preview pages. Looks like it shows all of their artwork, their stats, their sprites, their skills and a blurb (seems longer than their in-game bio, so maybe an extended run down?). Doesn't seem like the stats account for the bane/boon

Wonder if it'll have info on upcoming characters, like GHBs and such. We still haven't gotten any news about that since the big list up to Lloyd months ago, and now we've gotten everyone on that list.

6 hours ago, r_n said:

The amazon page has some preview pages. Looks like it shows all of their artwork, their stats, their sprites, their skills and a blurb (seems longer than their in-game bio, so maybe an extended run down?). Doesn't seem like the stats account for the bane/boon

That's cool! I like when it includes the art...

Mmmm, if I don't have money problems for the next set of Cipher cards, maybe I can see if I can buy it along with the booster box. Just need to wait if someone say if this guide is worth it (when talking about art, because I can't read it haha)

Edited by SniperGYS

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Wonder if it'll have info on upcoming characters, like GHBs and such. We still haven't gotten any news about that since the big list up to Lloyd months ago, and now we've gotten everyone on that list.

I kind of doubt this even goes past Alm's banner.

Does anyone know what the "125" note on the cover is about? Is that characters? Because not counting the new brides we have ~133...

22 minutes ago, r_n said:

Looks like it shows all of their artwork, their stats, their sprites, their skills and a blurb (seems longer than their in-game bio, so maybe an extended run down?).

I wonder whether there will be new info on the Askrans and the Emblans. Some backstory for Alfonse, Sharena, Veronica, and Bruno would be very nice.

6 minutes ago, r_n said:

Does anyone know what the "125" note on the cover is about? Is that characters? Because not counting the new brides we have ~133...

Maybe number of pages?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I wonder whether there will be new info on the Askrans and the Emblans. Some backstory for Alfonse, Sharena, Veronica, and Bruno would be very nice.

Maybe number of pages?

Anna's & Camilla's previews are 170-173

So it's probably characters, then, right? Withotu Ike's banner, Lloyd and Celica's banner thats 124...I could see them shoving Ike in there since i mean hey he is on the cover and he was next up on the block. Maybe Lloyd gets in, we know he was planned well before Alm's banner hit Still, I don't think we'll be seeing any upcoming characters, though Camus will likely get a listing so we might see what his final skill set and non-enemy stats are.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

According to the description, it includes characters up through the 1.2.0 update in April, which is 125 characters.

If Google Translate understood the tweet correctly, the guide book should include information up to 1.2.0.

Does that mean “including what was added in 1.2.0?”

50 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:
If Google Translate understood the tweet correctly, the guide book should include information up to 1.2.0.

Yes, since Alm is seen in the guidebook preview pages. (Ver. 1.2.0 dropped on April 12th; World of Shadows banner dropped on April 14th.)

53 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don't remember which update was 1.2.0, but 125 characters would most likely mean everything through Shadows of Valentia at the minimum (118? characters) plus Veronica, Bruno, Zephiel, Xander, and Camus. And then...?

Maybe minus Veronica and Bruno and add World of Radiance?

OK, the last summon banner added before version 1.3.0 update dropped was the Battling Xander banner so the newest characters that would be in the book are the World of Radiance ones.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Also, まで (to, until) in Japanese is inclusive.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, まで (to, until) in Japanese is inclusive.

This is what I wanted to know. Thanks! It means up to, including, 1.2.0 then.