A tribute to all weak FE units

Amelia, Ewan, Barth, Sophia, Ronan, Eda, Maria, Matthis, Vyland, Roshea, Caesar, Tomas, Boah, Rickard, Bantu, Est, Dolph, Macellan, Beck, Gordin, Yubello, Nyna, Isadora, Nino, Cecilia, Zeiss, Treck, Fiona, Meg, Lethe, Samto, Nomah, Noish, Wendy, Wolt, Geese, Sue, Bors, Cath, Dayan, Arden, Bord, Sedgar, Wolf, Ross, Rennac, Miranda, Odin, Wrys, Ward, Lot, Atlas, Tanya, Marty and almost all FE 4 substitutes.

You will never be forgotten.

PLEASE PAY YOUR RESPECTS DOWN BELOW.

please tell me if i forgot someone

Edited by OrangePerson

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

Isadora, Sedgar, Wolf, Ross, Rennac

Isadora is really good. Rennac is quite decent. The other 3 are also very good with minimal babying. 

In two SS runs my Amelia was stellar both times. My second run she maxed I think 4 stats and the others were just barely off max. She was a general by the way. But then again in my most recent run my Eirika was crazy good and Ephraim was meh so maybe I just broke the game.

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Once i got my girl Gwendy to promotion and used her the entire game.

I even used her in the final final chapter. Girl just became too OP.

2 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

Amelia, Ewan, Ross

To be honest, and thanks to FE8's map feature, all three can be trained and become quite strong.

Where's Alec? That flirty green haired pillow wearing smug looking guy should be here.

I guess Sothe is also weak? At least that' what I've heard looking around the forest.

You forgot Ward, Lot, and Gonzales. and Roy

I found Nino to be a decent unit in my playthroughs, granted I had to baby her cause of her late game recruitment, but she's pretty good after a promotion.

You need best to spell beast (i.e. Batta best brigand)

Either way, I think you forgot Tanya (much as I had a great one when I played (10 move guys! 10 MOVE Holy crap), I get her issues), Miranda, Marty, Eda and Shanam (the Thracia 776 ones off the top of my head), Yuno, Dorothy (again, like her but still), Douglas, Hugh (Family disgrace) and OJ out of Binding Blade, the gaiden units from SD, Hannibal, Wallace, Karla, Donnel (Let's get 'er done? Shame it's more like let's till until he's grown because the guy needs to grind hard) and especially GUNTER (Useful when recruited, but not after).

Also Wolf and Sedgar are amazing in SD. And I'd argue some of the others but it's late

6 hours ago, Hawk King said:

The other 3 are also very good with minimal babying. 

Wolf is good in FE11. In FE3....not so much.

Edit: Same for Sedgar.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

Aren't most FE3 units pretty bad, or am I just remembering it wrong?   

Anyways, Dew is pretty bad unpromoted. And Deirdre also sucks a lot.

9 hours ago, immatx said:

In two SS runs my Amelia was stellar both times. My second run she maxed I think 4 stats and the others were just barely off max. She was a general by the way. But then again in my most recent run my Eirika was crazy good and Ephraim was meh so maybe I just broke the game.

8 hours ago, DragonLord said:

I found Nino to be a decent unit in my playthroughs, granted I had to baby her cause of her late game recruitment, but she's pretty good after a promotion.

having good stats if you cap their levels doesn't make them good units

30 minutes ago, fuccboi said:

having good stats if you cap their levels doesn't make them good units

Well it's a big part of it. Along with recruitment chapter and what class they are. That's why Nino isn't considered top tier, because she comes late underleveled, but that doesn't mean she's not useful. 

41 minutes ago, immatx said:

Well it's a big part of it. Along with recruitment chapter and what class they are. That's why Nino isn't considered top tier, because she comes late underleveled, but that doesn't mean she's not useful. 

she comes really late, underlevelled, is vastly outclassed by other mage units, isn't even useable without a shitload of babying, and probably won't even be useful until basically endgame, and won't even have the benefit of high rank staff utility by then.

she's a terrible unit.