• Zihark
    • Mia
    • Lucia
    • Stefan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Stefan. He's my favorite out of all of them. Cool looks, comes with the Vague Katti, gives you an Occult, and his stats are pretty good.

There thank you very much Fireman, I don't know how to edit the topic title though.

I'm not sure, but I believe that you have to have a certain amount of posts to be able to edit topic titles.

I voted for Stefan for reasons already stated.

But Mia is my second choice, for reasons already stated.

And Zihark is my third for reasons already stated.

The three of them are always in my endgame team for this game.

Lucia....What more can I say?

Stefan.

Great stats and there's no way in hell your swordmaster people are going to outclass him by the time he joins. He's not as dodgy because his luck totally sucks but meh, he serves the role of swordmaster pretty excellently.

If Lucia came around the same time as the others and at an appropriate level, preferably unpromoted, she'd easily be the best Swordmaster in this game with those growths.

She beats Stefan in every growth except HP and Strength, which they tie, and beats the other two in every growth except for tying Mia's magic. It's too bad those great SM growths were wasted.

Zihark > Stefan >>> Mia >>> Lucia

Zihark has these uber sexy supports with Muarim/Ilyana/Brom for pretty huge Avoid. Stefan is excellent when he joins, and middling later on. Mia sucks. She is horrible upon joining and still pretty horrible the following chapters. She's still not good endgame. Lucia comes too late.

Edited by Tino

I prefer Mia, so I voted her. Zihark is the best swordmaster in the game though.

Stefan makes an excellent argument for being the best Swordmaster.

Ultimately, I voted Zihark. His supports are a bit faster and he joins earlier. Though Stefan is probably a bit better. ^_^

sjhgsfdl;ksfd; I can't choose. ;_;

You know, I'm surprised. In other places I've always seen "oh, Mia is the best swordmaster hands down" but over here I see usually Zihark. And hahahahaha you don't want to hear my side of that argument

Mia actually dodges. Sure, her strength is meh but she always has an awesome dodge rate for me. Stefan usually has a less dodge rate and terrible luck (eh? whut luck? OHHH I think I see lololol) but at can at least survive more than three hits at a time (yeeey unnatural defense growth) and even criticals. This one time on chapter 25, every time the ballista guy shot at him he got crit'd. He survived them all (except for one occurance with the lance guys), whereas Zihark would've probably died and Mia just never really got hit. Actually, she did get hit once but it was like eight damage

Zihark is the Lord of Dying

I swear

Either it's me being unlucky with Zihark RNG EVERY PLAYTHROUGH or he just haets me, because there are criticals that /Mia/ can survive that he can't.

Aaaahfdhghjgsdhjgfds

Lucia doesn't count, she isn't a swordmaster, she is a suckmaster

Also I voted Stefan because he is sexy

Mia actually dodges. Sure, her strength is meh but she always has an awesome dodge rate for me. Stefan usually has a less dodge rate and terrible luck (eh? whut luck? OHHH I think I see lololol) but at can at least survive more than three hits at a time (yeeey unnatural defense growth) and even criticals. This one time on chapter 25, every time the ballista guy shot at him he got crit'd. He survived them all (except for one occurance with the lance guys), whereas Zihark would've probably died and Mia just never really got hit. Actually, she did get hit once but it was like eight damage

Zihark is the Lord of Dying

I swear

Either it's me being unlucky with Zihark RNG EVERY PLAYTHROUGH or he just haets me, because there are criticals that /Mia/ can survive that he can't.

Mia has no Avoid boosts from supports until Largo comes and no HP or Defense. With the many Lance users, and her Avoid and overall durability are terrible. Zihark has an Earth affinity and his support options want him. Also, he has much more HP and has Defense.

Mia has no Avoid boosts from supports until Largo comes and no HP or Defense. With the many Lance users, and her Avoid and overall durability are terrible. Zihark has an Earth affinity and his support options want him. Also, he has much more HP and has Defense.

Don't get me wrong, Zihark's great later on, but I feel you get him kinda underleveled because by the time I get him at level 10 mymidon Mia is like a level 3 or so swordmaster and he has trouble catching up. ;_; So I have to devote my time and bonus experience to him and Mist, usually, and also yey killing edge, but you are right about him having way moar HP and better defense. He isn't so much the Lord of Dying after level 15, albeit he is anytime before and even sometimes after. And his supports are indeed sexy