I played Brawl for the first time in two months today

Raven

And I didn't suck as bad as I thought I would. I can still take on a random group of Lv9's (all v all, at least) using Marth.

Being reintroduced to Brawl after two months and then having to use the nunchuck and Wii remote as opposed to my usual Gamecube pad was the strangest phenomena I've experienced in a long time.

But, it isn't my own Wii and game, it's a friend's of mine. So, I can only play it when at hers, so hopefully I can get my Wii repaired soon, then I can finally start playing it for myself again.

I wish my Wii wasn't broken, the timing for that to happen was just seriously bad. Right when I was able to play FE4 and FE5 on it (I prefer it over playing them on a computer) and I was getting good as R.O.B. DAMN IT!

That reminds me - I was getting good with Ice Climbers before my own Wii began crapping up on Brawl... I'll have to re-visit him (and her) next time I get the chance.

Yea, when I ahven't played brawl in a while I'm still the same, imo brawl isn't too much skill, it's 75% mind games 15% Character 10% skill

I believe that if I had picked back up on Melee after my Brawl started to mess up, I'd be back at square one where Brawl is concerned by now. If you are used to something, but forget how to do it, it doesn't take very long to get back into it. If I went back to Melee, I think I'd be able to be good at it again after a few hour's play, or a few days, minimum.

I wish my Wii wasn't broken, the timing for that to happen was just seriously bad. Right when I was able to play FE4 and FE5 on it (I prefer it over playing them on a computer) and I was getting good as R.O.B. DAMN IT!

R.O.B. is awesome. He is made of pure win. Anyone is good with him. I love that little robot

R.O.B. I hate him, not good with him, but I sure can beat him

I'm meh with him. He's really heavy, plus has good recovery. Good R.O.B users are a bloody pain to KO.

Edited by Razgriz