Halloween

Knife

What are you going as? I am dressing up as Obama. My friends are going as George Bush, McCain, and Hillary. Let's face it, it's been a really political year. Plus, people were tired of me wearing my pimp suit.

Honestly, I've wanted to go Trick or Treating again this year since the last time I did it was in 8th grade, I filled a shoebox with junk (It isn't much if we actually decided to visit all the apartments here.)

But I have SATs the day AFTER Halloween, so lol, I'll be studying while taping a get the fuck out sign on my door, hoping no one rings.

Let me guess as what. A witch? Or an Elf. How about as Lolth?

That would actually be an awesome way to scare annoying kids from your house.

You guys do know there are other places to wear a costume other than trick-or-treating?

That would actually be an awesome way to scare annoying kids from your house.

You guys do know there are other places to wear a costume other than trick-or-treating?

Like discos and stuff? lol

I'm just going to stay home and pass out stuff. Not just candy, other treats too.

Trick-or-treating at 21 is a big no-no.

You are never too old to do anything. :D Just do it.

You could always go to some Halloween party. The Whataburger near my house is hosting one. There is also one at the Gamestop, but I don't have any video game character costumes (they are nearly impossible to find).

You could always go to some Halloween party. The Whataburger near my house is hosting one. There is also one at the Gamestop, but I don't have any video game character costumes (they are nearly impossible to find).

Why dont you make your own? :lol:

I haven't been allowed to trick-or-treat since my Halloween of grade eight, because after that my mom considered me "too old." ;_;

But this year I must've successfully annoyed my mom enough, at least for the costume aspect. I kept mentioning to her "MOM I WANNA BE A PIRATE." And though I wasn't being serious at all and I really wasn't expecting her to, eventually she caved in and I came home last week to see a pirate costume on my bed. o_O/YAY. XD

So yeah. I'm a (female) pirate for Halloween. And I'll be having a horror movie marathon/all nighter/sleepover type thing with two other friends. XD

If I am going to do it, it's only for going with my younger brother.

Woot, cool. He'll see you as a role model now. XD

I haven't been allowed to trick-or-treat since my Halloween of grade eight, because after that my mom considered me "too old." ;_;

But this year I must've successfully annoyed my mom enough, at least for the costume aspect. I kept mentioning to her "MOM I WANNA BE A PIRATE." And though I wasn't being serious at all and I really wasn't expecting her to, eventually she caved in and I came home last week to see a pirate costume on my bed. o_O/YAY. XD

So yeah. I'm a (female) pirate for Halloween. And I'll be having a horror movie marathon/all nighter/sleepover type thing with two other friends. XD

Yay, make sure you post pics lol