Superstitious Summoning

Lushen

Do you consider yourself superstitious while summoning?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself superstitious while summoning?

• Yes
    • Maybe a little
    • No

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Having an otherwise crappy day has worked for me a number of times now. I got Seliph when I was having kind of a rough week. I got Soren during a helishly busy week about a month before finals, and I got Ike the next day after a truly miserable all nighter. And just this morning I got Summer Gaius after waking up at 4 and having my allergies keep me awake. 

I keep going back and fourth between opening the color I want first or last. Results have proved inconclusive for which works better. 

Seem like the best way for you to get something good is to have a bad day. Maybe try flushing twenty dollars down the toilet.

Well I did a summoning circle for Oboro (with Cipher cards of Oboro and Takumi and a sewing machine) and it worked!! it also gave me a 5*Linde... Now I just screem at the cellphone? Sometimes I do that

Things I do:
- Summon top, upper left, upper right, bottom left, bottom right
- Run in place in time with the music
- Watch the full animation
- "Here comes Robin" whenever picking blue
- If it's the last of my orbs and I've been fully disappointed, I put the phone down and listen for dings

I feel like the game would appreciate it if I bowed to my phone before each pull.