Review section for Writing (Poll)

VincentASM

(See topic title)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a Review subforum/forum for the Written Works forum?

• Yes
    • No

Why did you vote no? :blink:

1. I don't think it's really needed.

2. Personally, I prefer to have people comment in the topic where the story is, rather than flip back and forth between topics.

It's really just all my personal preference. There's no reason to either have it or not have it.

But I don't really like the idea of having a subforum, to a subforum. Can we make it so that Written Works is it's own forum and seperate from Creative. Even if it is Creative, the creative forum seems to be more about Artwork.

2. Personally, I prefer to have people comment in the topic where the story is, rather than flip back and forth between topics.

Okay then :)

I still believe you can comment on the topic...I think.

It's really just all my personal preference. There's no reason to either have it or not have it.

But I don't really like the idea of having a subforum, to a subforum. Can we make it so that Written Works is it's own forum and seperate from Creative. Even if it is Creative, the creative forum seems to be more about Artwork.

THIS OVER 9000%

It should be like this, if anything:

Creative

> Written Works

> Feedback & Short Stories

Written Works will be authors only, and they may choose to make auxiliary threads in the second sub-forum.