Who do you hate seeing on a map

jameslove001

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lava map is fucking shit.

If I see a dancer+Reinhardt on some of the smaller maps I usually just expect one of my units to die right away. His Tome has too much MT honestly I'd love to see him get a nerf because he's pretty centralizing. 

Pretty much Reihardt & the dancers.

Dancers always throws off any calculations & annoyingly sometimes don't even dance!!

Reinhardt because he always has the best match-ups with exception of the greens, he would be more or less the best unit.

Dancers, though I've managed to figure out their AI a bit better recently. Amusingly, the AI in Heroes is similar to Gaiden's in some respects - if nothing is within range, it always moves the units in the same order, so if the dancer goes first on turn 1, I know I can get in close to counter-attack on turn 3.

Also, I used to despise Vantage + Bonfire/Ignis Hector. One time, I had to bait him with Gunter so that I could put him in Nino-KO range but not Vantage range. Of course, that was due to me being silly and forgetting to get Desperation up, but oh well. Before I had Desperation on Nino, Hector + dancer was the worst thing I could ever see.

34 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Cordelia (Bride). Of course once I've overcome Takumi easily, a new archer had to come along and mess things up.

She is pretty easy to kill though. One Reinhardt and she is done.