Guitar Hero 4

Metal Rabbit

• 2 weeks later...
Guitar's hard is much easier than GH3. The only song I've had huge trouble with on that dificulty was Rebel Yell, but I still beat it by the *insert bodily analogy*

nou

Is it good? I don't have it.

I've played this.

I still think Rock Band does it better. Why? Well.

GH:WT is much improved over GH3, but that's to be expected. The other instruments match up fairly well as well.

The drums have a bit of an issue. RB2 drums are much better. The GH:WT drums suffer from the same issue that hurt early copies of Rock Band - They're poorly made. Otherwise, they're solid as well.

Vocals are a bit painful. I mean, mine suck. But really, you'll have to be pro to get 5 stars on expert, and that detracts from the game slightly.

The big flaw? Band Play. You try getting off Star Power.

Rock Band is a band game. Guitar Hero: World Tour seems like a game built for each part of the band.

You work together to build up star power and then someone uses it when they need/want to.

Like vocals really don't get dificult, but guitar does in some songs. Use it to save yourself because if you suffer then you drag everyone else down.