Baffling emotions...

DeSu

As a human, you have emotions. You can control them, but only to a degree. Talk about times when you don't understand your emotions and how they're affecting your actions.

Right now I have mixed emotions. I'm sad, angry, and seriously lonely. I really want a hug from my friends, but I also just want to shut people down. All day, I've been trying to refrain from being a total asshole to me friends. It was really hard too. And I'm normally a really nice guy. I don't even say no when someone asks me to tie their shoes!(unless they're a guy)

i randomly get pissed at people for no reason and alot of time i just want to just strangle people i don't even hate.......

and example is i went like ballistic at my friend when he was over because he did something i normally don't even really care if people do

Edited by Yogurt

I...don't usually understand my emotions and thus, cannot express them. This is why I always say "I suck with emotions" because I can never really understand my own emotions. This is also why I can't express myself as freely as others, this is why I can't tell other people exactly how I'm feeling.

And this is why...I'm not an emotional person. This is why I'm cold, unfriendly, etc. I don't really have control over this...it's just how I am.

Oh. :(

I think you need a SUPER HUG then. Find some girl you like/ likes you and hug tight. But this time you don't let go :D.

It's borderline cuddling. That should brighten your mood :D

I'm quite good at hiding my emotions. I don't know why. I always act cheerful and happy-go-lucky. Most people have never seen me any other way.

I do that fairly well too, but I snap sometimes. it worries people alot D:

ooh emotions!

i am regarded as quite a cold person. but that's only because i never look back, but forward.

and i never let people know when i'm sad or depressed. its not my style