Which FE Guidebook Do You Want to See Translated?

Flying Shogi

Which FE Guidebook Do You Want to See Translated?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which guidebook should I translate?

• Shadow Dragon & New Mystery of the Emblem[Nintendo]
    • Radiant Dawn[Nintendo]
    • Awakening[Nintendo]
    • Awakening[Famitsu]

So I have some FE guidebooks that I got in Japan last year and thought I should translate them. Can't decide which one I should translate so I've decided to let the community have a voice in this. 

Personally speaking I would like to just start with New Mystery but since I also have the guidebook for Shadow Dragon, I want to translate the two sequentially. If you want to see the New Mystery guidebook translated, then it will have to wait until the Shadow Dragon guidebook is done. That means I have to wait too :sob: 

The other 3 guidebooks are still in their plastic wrappers so here's a sample page from the Awakening guidebook[Nintendo] since the other Awakening guidebook starts with a table of contents and I don't think it's that riveting to look at. 

ETafvDG.jpg

I will be using localized names to avoid confusion.  

You guys will have until Wednesday 8/9 to cast your votes.  

Huge thanks to @Kirokan for helping me get started. 

22 minutes ago, Kirokan said:

Huge undertakings, and I know how much work will go into each one. I voted for Shadow Dragon/New Mystery. It may take awhile, but slowly going in order maybe a fun way to go!

Definitely learning a lot already when you consider the whole process but it's gonna be worth it in the end! Still debating if I should vote myself but I'll just see how the results turn out first.