Jump to content

Never make wagers, friends


Arcanite
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Why do you always make these wagers? You always lose! I mean, Priscilla...

... that's the only one I remember. But I'm sure there's more that you've lost!

From this point forward I'd like to let it be known I must talk like this:

Ohmigosh ohmigosh! Aren't you that Bill guy? Arcanite says you're, like, super smart! Can you like, teach me some stuff? I want my smarts to match my cuteness ?

Spoiler

Kill me

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

From this point forward I'd like to let it be known I must talk like this:

Ohmigosh ohmigosh! Aren't you that Bill guy? Arcanite says you're, like, super smart! Can you like, teach me some stuff? I want my smarts to match my cuteness ?

  Reveal hidden contents

Kill me

 

I would kill you, but I'm pretty sure a lowly human like me would die going against a mighty robot like yourself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Why would you ever put RGaYS2c.png up for wager?  She's non-negotiable.  Untradable.  Irreplaceable.  You can't just put 'Boro on the table like that, man.

That's the thing though, like, Oboro had to leave for something anyway and Arcanite wasn't ready to come back. So she did a little deal and it like, tooootally worked out perfectly! Otherwise, she'd have to ask someone else, like, Nino to take her place and she's like, a kid and stuff anyway. Nino would have been super cute though <3

6 minutes ago, Umbran Darros said:

it took me like 20 seconds to figure out who you were and then i saw your sig

I don't know who I am

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Nym said:

Eevee!

Where's Arcanite? and what have you done with him?

Arcanite isn't a "him" though. They're like, totally a robot!

And Arcanite just got, like, suuuper busy with some other things to like, even be on the forums. You're cute btw ;)

Eevees are adorb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Arcanite isn't a "him" though. They're like, totally a robot!

And Arcanite just got, like, suuuper busy with some other things to like, even be on the forums. You're cute btw ;)

Eevees are adorb

I always forget

Like its world domination?

I know <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nym said:

I always forget

Like its world domination?

I know <3

Pas du problem~ (that's correct right?)

Ohmigosh! World domination? I know Arcanite is like, a robot and stuff, but I don't think that the robot takeover thingy is happening any time soon. They said something like "They might have to let the humans destroy themselves" or something. It's super duper creepy!

?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Pas du problem~ (that's correct right?)

Ohmigosh! World domination? I know Arcanite is like, a robot and stuff, but I don't think that the robot takeover thingy is happening any time soon. They said something like "They might have to let the humans destroy themselves" or something. It's super duper creepy!

?

Close, it's de instead of du here, cutie. (Ahahahaha, how much time will you have to do this and what wager should I do with you in order to force you to act like an Eevee for one week?)

Yeah it's very dumb, I even heard Arcanite smells :).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Also checked out the origin of the UN.
At first I thought it's a tribute to Astol, the thief from FE6... but then I figured out it's some anime girl.
Honestly the name sounds rather like a man's name in Spain... but ok. 
I guess that's another typical trait of anime...

Both the thief from FE6 and the anime girl are most probably named after a legendary paladin of Charlemagne, much like a huge part of Elibe is borrowing from European chivalric sagas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

>__________>

It's okay, I said I'd put £50 down on Heroes if Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gets released in western territories this year. This is arguably a worse bet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Also checked out the origin of the UN.
At first I thought it's a tribute to Astol, the thief from FE6... but then I figured out it's some anime girl.
Honestly the name sounds rather like a man's name in Spain... but ok. 
I guess that's another typical trait of anime...

The "anime girl" is still a boy, honey, don't be too disappointed.

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

Er... uh....

I'll try?

thank you strange one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, what have you gotten yourself into Arcanite/Oboro/whomever you are?

>Arcanite left for some stuff

>Oboro took over as assigned from Lord Takumi

>Oboro had to leave

>So I came to replace her

Or 

Spoiler

I made a deal with my fellow strategists and this is the resultt

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...