I was bored , so I promoted Henry

Junkhead

I had 20k feathers and I couldn't decide between my Corrin (M) or Clarisse who had been waiting in line for a while...figures, neither of them would get it and Henry did.

I mean, I was going to do it eventually.

good lord I don't reason well without sleep

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

I'm seriously hoping the rest of this topic's title sentence ends with: and gave his tome to Sophia, Lillina, Sanaki or... ANY other red mage...

I'm using all of them except Lolina.

12 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Now give Sanaki Raudhraven.

You say that like I didn't.

I'm running Trials with a *4 Raven tome.

12 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Weeeell...I did that to my Lilina? She's an adorable red/green nuker that can take out her own father. 

...Henry's sacrifice was worth it.

Yeah, she's too cute. Funny enough, I've had to use her to take down her own father when I was down to my last team on Trials.

4 hours ago, Stroud said:

Now proof that you can reach the summit with Henry and the FE heroes community must bow down to you!

yeh, I just need the skills that I need.

12 hours ago, KongDude said:

Was it at least Atk-?

+Def/-WhoGivesAShitRes

On 24/8/2017 at 9:32 AM, GuiltyLove said:

Call me when you give Henry Fortress Defense

I'll give him the skill that butchers his horrendous Atk even further so he can still get doubled not even survive an extra round from it.

11 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

10/10 Soul~! post. I hope you have fun with HP +5 and Glacies on Henry

yeah not like i literally meant just an actual fuckin bladetome

I just trained my second 3* Henry up to Level 40. He is not as bad as i thought. 

How.

9 hours ago, Soul~! said:

[...]

How.

First one was kind of hard to level up, second one was +ATK which was already much better. Perhaps second Henry got better teammates, i don't remember. Obviously he wants to fight green low RES opponents and is able to tank physical hits, mostly daggers and arrows to activate his special. 

I usually level up one copy of each character and change said copy later for better IVs. After TT there is often some kind of gap, if next time i lack units to level up, i will give some 3* units like Henry, Matthew or Jagen a promotion. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

First one was kind of hard to level up, second one was +ATK which was already much better. Perhaps second Henry got better teammates, i don't remember. Obviously he wants to fight green low RES opponents and is able to tank physical hits, mostly daggers and arrows to activate his special.

His best boon is almost by far Atk, and I happen to think that relying on Ignis is a rather crappy method, to say the least. For one, I'm highly considering getting Bonfire- other than that, having such a high-charge cooldown can at least work to your advantage to oneshot characters you otherwise never would through normal means.

He's easily usable if you just give him TA and some Breaker (apparently Swordbreak is just universally effecient). Countering three of the meta's staple in the likes of Hector, Cecilia and Nino is pretty good too.

5 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

His best boon is almost by far Atk, and I happen to think that relying on Ignis is a rather crappy method, to say the least. For one, I'm highly considering getting Bonfire- other than that, having such a high-charge cooldown can at least work to your advantage to oneshot characters you otherwise never would through normal means.

He's easily usable if you just give him TA and some Breaker (apparently Swordbreak is just universally effecient). Countering three of the meta's staple in the likes of Hector, Cecilia and Nino is pretty good too.

That should be the best method of pimping him out, but i won't give him valuable skills like TA & bonfire until i get at least a 4* version. 

Because of my bad luck on the current banner, I will do a "Brave Tier C" team, to do some of the monthly quests: Henry, Odin & Gunter. The fourth team member could be Clive, Jagen, Wrys or Sakura.