Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why won’t they increase the friend list already? This limit of 50 is pathetic.

Because IS is cheap. Have you seen the orb prices?

But seriously, they should increase the friend list... it would help during Voting Gauntlets, like a lot.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

How do you guys already have 50 friends? I don't even know if I've added more than 20 people.

Usually I get an increase when I ask for aid during a Voting Gauntlet. And I also get random invites every now and again and I go 'Eh why not' and accept.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

LYNDIS LEGION AWAY!!!!! Is that our catchphrase now? plz let that be our catchphrase?

Oh you poor deluded fool, everyone knows that ErkxSerra is the way to go. 2nd to only ErkxPriscilla. unless he's actually Pent & Louise mistress somehow?

Would you be surprise that I'm bitter & happy? It's oxymoron & yet here I am.

YYYYYYUUUUPPPPP, gonna have to whale for her. Stupid friggin Hero Fest & Nohrian Summer

See, I don't like Fates and wasn't that attracted to the Hero Fest. To reward my frugality, I got Ike on the free Sacred Stones pull. I was hoping for Seth, but I ended up getting him during this pull fest. Four star, but I have over 120,000 feathers. I finished that pull, but alas, no Tana.

4 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

The ribbing is just directed at my friend, Thane. I was legitimately asking what you would consider exciting. If people win my multipliers, people complain, if people win by a landslide, people complain, if it's a close match, you complain. So what do you want?

Well, the guy's fights were typically more interesting due to the bigger gaps and multipliers (Chrom, why did you have to steal our precious support?)

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Matthew×Serra > Erk×Serra. Erk is for Priscilla.

I know, that's why I said 2nd to only to ErkxPriscilla.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ephraim is overrated, and that match was overrated.

You're just jelly that Sharena lost in the 1st round.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, the guy's fights were typically more interesting due to the bigger gaps and multipliers (Chrom, why did you have to steal our precious support?)

#blamechrom

9 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Well I personally would like an actual 2nd coming of Chrom VS Emphraim but with the multiplier it won't likely happen

Wouldn't we all, but look at Lyn vs Lucina. Besides the mulitpliers in the first couple of hours that saw Lyn and Lucina trade places as the winning party, the scores remained stable for the majority of the match with Lyn having the stronger team. In other words, multipliers really didn't change the outcome of the match. Lyn and Lucina are the two most popular female characters in the series and it was still a clear (but not entirely one-sided) victory for Lyn. What more could you do to pick a fair match up? Chrom vs Ephraim was a fluke; an accident. It wasn't thanks to the past system.

Edited by NekoKnight

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Well, since Lucina lost, it looks like I will be moving on to Team Hector for Round 2.  

After that, I'm kind of torn.  I don't have Ike or Lyn... Hmmmm.  Leaning towards Ike. 

Do join Hector! :D

Ike too, support Ike when Hector loses.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

You're just jelly that Sharena lost in the 1st round.

If I were jelly, it would be beacuse CYL Lucina is overall a better Sharena, but I’m not jelly at all.
It’s just that I don’t like both Ephraim and Ike.

2 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

After that, I'm kind of torn.  I don't have Ike or Lyn... Hmmmm.  Leaning towards Ike. 

Lean towards Lyn! It’s even a pun!

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, NekoKnight said:

Wouldn't we all, but look at Lyn vs Lucina. Besides the mulitpliers in the first couple of rounds that saw Lyn and Lucina trade places as the winning party, the scores remained stable for the majority of the match with Lyn having the stronger team. In other words, multipliers really didn't change the outcome of the match. Lyn and Lucina are the two most popular female characters in the series and it was still a clear (but not entirely one-sided) victory for Lyn. What more could you do to pick a fair match up? Chrom vs Ephraim was a fluke; an accident. It wasn't thanks to the past system.

See, that's the thing. I wouldn't know if that was the case, but once I saw that multiplier & it meant Lucy was going to lose. I don't mind losing but I feel like the multiplier shouldn't be in this match specifically.

#blamechrom

No, you stop that right now! This will not be a thing!

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

Wouldn't we all, but look at Lyn vs Lucina. Besides the mulitpliers in the first couple of rounds that saw Lyn and Lucina trade places as the winning party, the scores remained stable for the majority of the match with Lyn having the stronger team. In other words, multipliers really didn't change the outcome of the match. Lyn and Lucina are the two most popular female characters in the series and it was still a clear (but not entirely one-sided) victory for Lyn. What more could you do to pick a fair match up? Chrom vs Ephraim was a fluke; an accident. It wasn't thanks to the past system.

The multipliers might even hurt the even matches, since many people won't use Flags unless there's a multiplier, rather than using them whenever they are behind, giving more of a natural back and forth.

10 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

Funny, usually it's the redhead that gets pushed to the side by their parents

Red hair is best hair.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

-7MfkTfY8nA.jpg

"It happened" is my son's favorite phrase now.  There's a bag of sugar emptied all over the kitchen floor?  "It happened."

If I were jelly, it would be beacuse CYL Lucina is overall a better Sharena, but I’m not jelly at all.
It’s just that I don’t like both Ephraim and Ike.

No she's..........maybe she is?

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why won’t they increase the friend list already? This limit of 50 is pathetic.

Indeed it is - vetting the Friendlist is always a mini-anxious moment for me:

"Wait when did I add this person?"
"Who are you? I can't remember your original Screename..?"
"I kept as a memory of that epic Arena team/unit I borrowed on that VG. I uh...think...?"
"Wait, is this an SF person?"

And so on.

I even have someone who's added me twice, once on their main and then on an alt account.
The odd part? I have no idea who they are since I find no-one matching that username here but this is the only place I've shared my Heroes ID.T'is a mystery that one.

18 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

In regards to bad match ups messing with your score, you could make it so that each point value you contribute, not matter how small, will add to your support. Let's say you can get 10 points per match. If you do poorly you might get 1 point. If you do 5 match ups and get 1 10 10 10 10, you're contributing 81 points to your team, which is better than someone who did 4 perfect matches and contributed only 80 points. You would still be able to choose which matches you spend flags on, to multiply those high score matches.

In this way, everyone would be able to spend flag whenever they wish and the more effort you put into the mode, the more you contribute to your team.

Sounds fair and also engaging to me - which is what I wish this event was so I'd be cool with this.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Red hair is best hair.

Serenes Forest’s resident Titania should know.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

No she's..........maybe she is?

Sharena is still the best princess, followed closely by Celica.

1 minute ago, Tactician_Iris said:

"Wait, is this an SF person?"

I really try not to remove SF people.  I know there's a few who have Japanese character names, so it's hard to remember which ones they are.  I wish we could add a note to Friends to keep track of who is who.

2 minutes ago, CeruleanMage said:

Well looks like our boy Roy didn't do too well against Ike. A shame but I'm sticking to my plan and joining Lyn  once the second round comes along.

Ah, frick. Knew it'd happen. How close was it, though?

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

*GASPS* U takez that backsssss   >:(

Lucina is cool too, I like her. I’ll still be pulling in the gauntlet banner, trying to get her.
I stil haven’t got a regular Lucina even after seven months of this game’s run.

Lucina is cool too, I like her. I’ll still be pulling in the gauntlet banner, trying to get her.
I stil haven’t got a regular Lucina even after seven months of this game’s run.

Yeah, well I still don't have Celica......so the tables have turn haz they?