Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

8 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Come on Lyn! You can do it! I have faith!

(actually I've lost nearly all my faith, Camilla and Ike for the finals *sigh* )

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

I'm going Ike for ultimate revenge 

This is the epitome of ultimate faith

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arthur97 said:

I lost my horse in this race, so let it all burn! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA-ahem, so, uh, how serious do you think IS takes these things?

So seriously that if Camilla wins we are going to get a Fates remake before a Blazing Sword Remake.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I dunno, Team Camilla might be smart enough to hang back a tad.

If there was some coordination between the team maybe, but when people see a multiplier, they're going to use as many flags as they can, unless they're out of them.

1 minute ago, Dandee Leone said:

So seriously that if Camilla wins we are going to get a Fates remake before a Blazing Sword Remake.

If they rewrite the story completely, that might not be a bad outcome.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

If our PM support group is any indication, he seems to find Ike overrated. 

I think Call Of Duty is overrated, doesn't mean I can't have fun with it.

Then again, the way I use "overrated" tends to be different & less obnoxious bout it.

3 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

Yes please. Just gut and replace the story and I'll buy.

I secretly yearn for Camilla to defeat Lyn, so that she can face Ike in the finals... It would be a fitting and poetic, for it would then be my time to exact my revenge for what she did to Minerva! While I'm on Team Ike and I fight for my friends... I will also always fight for Macedon!

Edited by Astellius

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

OH I tooootally still have hope

I'm just like, ready to slice Camilla into a million little pieces when necessary 

The hell YOU been? These gauntlet threads just arent the same without you around

then again, that might've been part due to me being roughly the only Chrom person here

Edited by Motendra

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I secretly yearn for Camilla to defeat Lyn, so that she can face Ike in the finals... It would be a fitting and poetic, for it would then be my time to exact my revenge for what she did to Minerva! While I'm on Team Ike and I fight for my friends... I will also always fight for Macedon!

Oh yeah, I was Team Minerva back then too. Well, only for the final, as my other teams lost. So yeah, that kind of revenge would be kinda nice. :P

3 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

OH I tooootally still have hope

I'm just like, ready to slice Camilla into a million little pieces when necessary 

I dislike both of the males who made it this far so I'd still go Camilla, lol.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If there was some coordination between the team maybe, but when people see a multiplier, they're going to use as many flags as they can, unless they're out of them.

Yeah, one thing people need to keep in mind is that the people on these forums are just a very small subset of the player-base.  Learning and sharing general strategies can be quite effective, but trying to coordinate precision tactics is unlikely to yield desirable results.

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Yeah, one thing people need to keep in mind is that the people on these forums are just a very small subset of the player-base.  Learning and sharing general strategies can be quite effective, but trying to coordinate precision tactics is unlikely to yield desirable results.

This would honestly be a nice addition to the game tbh. Well, at least for the Voting Gauntlets anyway. And its not impossible either, given that KH Unchained X (well, now Union X) did so once you join a guild.

I'd be so for this

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

Oh dear, I think we are so done. Camilla have a multiplier...

Aaaaaah anyway, I'm just in these for the feathers lol

If you're on team Lyn, you might get another multiplier.

I wonder what the general opinion on the stacking multiplier is now versus before this gauntlet, considering a far more popular character might be screwed over by it.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I wonder what the general opinion on the stacking multiplier is now versus before this gauntlet, considering a far more popular character might be screwed over by it.

Doubt they'll care unless Camilla actually wins. Then enough salt might make it to the ears of the devs.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

This actually makes me wonder what'd happen in the highly improbable chance of a tie

Edited by Motendra

15 minutes ago, Motendra said:

The hell YOU been? These gauntlet threads just arent the same without you around

then again, that might've been part due to me being roughly the only Chrom person here

I've been sick and tooootally unmotivated to post lol

I'm better now

And now we're losing 

>:(