Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I woke up from my nap with like...a minute left for the Hector multiplier (don't even know how...) and went back to sleep. At least he had a good run. He put up a good fight. I'm really really rooting for Team Lyn to pull through though. 

Honestly, I may join Team Camilla if she wins, just to see if the multiplier will screw over Ike as well.

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

Wow. The unexpected turn of events. I wonder if Lyn will get a last minute multiplier too.

It looks like she probably will.  She's projected to miss it by just 0.05%, but they tend to underestimate how much points the underdog gets during a multiplier.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like she probably will.  She's projected to miss it by just 0.05%, but they tend to underestimate how much points the underdog gets during a multiplier.

If Camilla manages to not overshoot by just a few 100k points, it's all thanks to me.

Just now, Alkaid said:

If Camilla manages to not overshoot by just a few 100k points, it's all thanks to me.

If you time pretty carefully, you should be able to squeeze in another match. I've accidentally started a battle before the multiplier began and still managed to squeeze in two multiplier runs. As long as you start your match at like...exactly when it's available, you'll be fine. 

12 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Also GO HECTOR I WILL CONTINUE GIVING YOU MORAL SUPPORT.

You might want to curb your enthusiasm there. Hector has been getting outgained by at least 130 million in the past three hours now. He will lose if this persists and there's no sign that suggests it won't.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

If you time pretty carefully, you should be able to squeeze in another match. I've accidentally started a battle before the multiplier began and still managed to squeeze in two multiplier runs. As long as you start your match at like...exactly when it's available, you'll be fine. 

That would be nice. D: I gave it a few minutes, then looked and figured she just did';t get the multiplier this hour . Then as the matched finished I see she had it and I just didn't get into the refresh. I'll drop out of the top 10k if I don't manage that second multiplier match..

12 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Hopefully Camilla overshoots so I can have some points via multiplier and stay on Team Lyn.  I don't particularly like Camilla, but given the choice between her and Ike I will pick Camilla.  I at least like her well enough in Crown of Nibelung, I guess, so there's that.  

Also GO HECTOR I WILL CONTINUE GIVING YOU MORAL SUPPORT.

I don't think Hector is gonna win. We're not dumping enough flags to stay in the lead and Team Ike will overtake us.

I tried switching out Aether for Luna and taking off Ike's Seal, but still got another 3 Ike team.  One of them was even level 36, which seems weird.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

That would be nice. D: I gave it a few minutes, then looked and figured she just did';t get the multiplier this hour . Then as the matched finished I see she had it and I just didn't get into the refresh. I'll drop out of the top 10k if I don't manage that second multiplier match..

Yup. I've learned that the matches usually reset at 4 minutes after the hour. But for that reason, the multiplier usually lasts until then as well even if the screen says there is no multiplier. As long as the scores haven't been tallied up, you can still get those points. 

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I tried switching out Aether for Luna and taking off Ike's Seal, but still got another 3 Ike team.  One of them was even level 36, which seems weird.

Is the Ike spam really that bad over there? I guess I should count myself lucky I've rarely gotten another Camilla paired up with me.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yup. I've learned that the matches usually reset at 4 minutes after the hour. But for that reason, the multiplier usually lasts until then as well even if the screen says there is no multiplier. As long as the scores haven't been tallied up, you can still get those points. 

I hope I can make it! I should have waited more, but I guess I was literally 1 minute or less too quick to battle.

People here distracted by trivial outcomes while I'm thinking "Overshoot and get a 7,5 multiplier in the end extra or get a Camilla win and enjoy the spectacle". Nice having a win-win situation.

Edit: Also, how likely is it that IS is manipulating the numbers in a believable way (decent spikes here and there) just to remain in good standing in front of the fans who would outrage if Hector vs Camilla was a thing? I don't believe it myself, but I also cannot deny how easy it would be to do, no?

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

Yeah, Ike definitely has enough time to retake the lead and go to the final round! WE LIKE IKE!

Ike: This was an interesting round though. Here's to one just as fun in the final!

Me: Oh yeah! This was fun! And we did what poor Freddy couldn't. This was also for you, Freddy!

Frederick: I figured as much. Thank you both!

Ike: You're welcome. I have to admit, you're respectable despite being rather overbearing at times, Sir Frederick. I'm humbled to fight alongside you.

Frederick: Ah, thanks...I think.

Me: I love both you guys so much! ^^

Edited by Anacybele

Well, darn.  I figured Hector probably wouldn't make it in the end despite his promising victory over Chrom.

The worst part is that even if Hector did/does somehow beat Ike, he'd probably end up getting eaten alive by Camilla's bosoms in the final round.  Or something to that effect.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, Ike definitely has enough time to retake the lead and go to the final round! WE LIKE IKE!

Ike: This was an interesting round though. Here's to one just as fun in the final!

Me: Oh yeah! This was fun! And we did what poor Freddy couldn't. This was also for you, Freddy!

Frederick: I figured as much. Thank you both!

Ike: You're welcome. I have to admit, you're respectable despite being rather overbearing at times, Sir Frederick. I'm humble to fight alongside you.

Frederick: Ah, thanks...I think.

Me: I love both you guys so much! ^^

lol pls

3 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Come on Lyn! You can do it! I have faith!

(actually I've lost nearly all my faith, Camilla and Ike for the finals *sigh* )

There's a very good chance Camilla overshoots and gives Lyn back the multiplier.

Ha ha harrrr, good fighting Team Ike. I hope that no matter the outcome we will fight as one against...

11 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Edit: Also, how likely is it that IS is manipulating the numbers in a believable way (decent spikes here and there) just to remain in good standing in front of the fans who would outrage if Hector vs Camilla was a thing? I don't believe it myself, but I also cannot deny how easy it would be to do, no?

...those SNEAKS. Blaggarts! Of course Team Ike and Lyn would rig the numbers in their favor. How did I not see it? I will rend them asunder!

6 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Come on Lyn! You can do it! I have faith!

(actually I've lost nearly all my faith, Camilla and Ike for the finals *sigh* )

I'm going Ike for ultimate revenge