Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ike still eventually gets ahead of Roy again anyway though, so our mercenary can still win!

Yeah I'm gonna really doubt Roy can pull a miracle, for every Smash fan out there Ike's got it double.....maybe a bit too literally.

Edited by Zangetsu

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Yeah I'm gonna really doubt Roy can pull a miracle, for every Smash fan out there Ike's got it double.....maybe a bit too literally.

It helps when you're popular in both Smash and the FE fandom. :3 Roy only really has Smash going for him.

I wish I would stop losing battles all of a sudden though. It doesn't help that I keep getting blues against greens though. I'm using Ike, of course, but for some reason, those enemy greens are accompanied by a blue that kills him.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It helps when you're popular in both Smash and the FE fandom. :3 Roy only really has Smash going for him.

I wish I would stop losing battles all of a sudden though. It doesn't help that I keep getting blues against greens though. I'm using Ike, of course, but for some reason, those enemy greens are accompanied by a blue that kills him.

Maybe it would be best for you to try have Ike bait any blue & solo the greens.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ike still eventually gets ahead of Roy again anyway though, so our mercenary can still win!

Most of the matchups look interesting so far and close. That's much more interesting than a land slide victory. 

I'm new to the voting guantlet although I have read the previous voting guantlet thread. 

Is it better for Team Ike to underperform, dump flags and hope to get a multiplier? I've just been collecting flags and not spending them (yet). 

Just now, Paris said:

Most of the matchups look interesting so far and close. That's much more interesting than a land slide victory.

Is it better for Team Ike to underperform, dump flags and hope to get a multiplier? I've just been collecting flags and not spending them (yet). 

Yeah, and it's thanks to the multiplier!

I don't think so, Ike still has a huge ass team compared to Roy's. I haven't used many flags yet myself. Only like 100.

Just now, Paris said:

I'm new to the voting guantlet although I have read the previous voting guantlet thread. 

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I've stopped playing for now, may just wait and go all out tomorrow depending on how the scores are looking.

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I've stopped playing for now, may just wait and go all out tomorrow depending on how the scores are looking.

Alright. I'll just continue playing, collecting flags and just dump them sometime. 

Good luck to whatever team you're on. 

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:

The fact that I've yet to see a Smash meme for Roy vs Ike is shameful

I'll commission if I have to

What, their "You...like Ike?" and "Roy's our boy" quotes aren't enough? XD

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and it's thanks to the multiplier!

I don't think so, Ike still has a huge ass team compared to Roy's. I haven't used many flags yet myself. Only like 100.

I've been wondering about that. Could Ike simply rely on his larger fanbase even with the multiplier(s) being given to Roy or should he rely on several himself. 

I have 405 I think so far. Would have had more if I played early in the morning (12:00 am - 3:00 a.m). Not sure if anyone can answer my question but why is the multiplyer early in the morning for NA? I'm not bothered by it because I'm a night owl and I don't start school until next week. 

After intense deliberation fraught with feelings torn between Ike and Lucina, I finally decided to side with the radiant hero. We like Ike! It also helped that regular Lucina never joined my ranks, I supported her through to victory in the first gauntlet, and I also chose her in my free CYL summon, so there's that.

Let's go Ike! Let's crush through all of the boys and waifus that stand in our way! Mwahahaha!

I also, as I usually do, changed my profile pic. I like it, and I hope you do too!

Who else here is on the Path of Radiance? My ID is 8608857766, if you wanted to add me! I think I have Cherche out right now, and let me know if you do!

Also, I got three Ikes as allies on the first battle... and the enemy had 3 blues. Go figure. It would be nice if you guys put up some non-Ikes, thanks!

I'm out of flags, but that's okay, there's always tomorrow morning. It's near enough night in the UK, but I'm scared to wake up tomorrow because I know that Roy is gonna be absolutely decimated. I'm extremely proud of him and the others on Team Roy, though. We're actually putting up a great fight, and that's all that I can ask. I'm honestly in awe, because last time I checked. Like, 5 minutes ago, Roy was just barely in the lead...and it brought a tear to my eye because this is why he's my boy.

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

After intense deliberation fraught with feelings torn between Ike and Lucina, I finally decided to side with the radiant hero. We like Ike! It also helped that regular Lucina never joined my ranks, I supported her through to victory in the first gauntlet, and I also chose her in my free CYL summon, so there's that.

Let's go Ike! Let's crush through all of the boys and waifus that stand in our way! Mwahahaha!

I also, as I usually do, changed my profile pic. I like it, and I hope you do too!

Who else here is on the Path of Radiance? My ID is 8608857766, if you wanted to add me! I think I have Cherche out right now, and let me know if you do!

Also, I got three Ikes as allies on the first battle... and the enemy had 3 blues. Go figure. It would be nice if you guys put up some non-Ikes, thanks!

Alright then. My FC is 7895860063 and my lead is Innes.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What, their "You...like Ike?" and "Roy's our boy" quotes aren't enough? XD

I dun mean in-game, though those are great lmao

I mean full out fanart levels, or even an actual Smash match representative of the gauntlet. I NEEEEEED IT. Where dey at, doe?

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Who else here is on the Path of Radiance?

Damn... this would make a really cool recruitment slogan: "Join the Path of Radiance!"

Anyone on Team Hector? Looking for some teammates to have. My current lead is Innes, but I'll be happy to switch if need to be.

For Reds: Lucina, Eldigan, Ryoma.

Blues: Linde, Reinhardt, Delthea, Ninian.

Greens: Hector, Julia, Cherche.

Colorless: Takumi, Jeorge, Innes.

I also got two of the Brave Heroes (Ike & Lyn) but I need to train them. Other than that, feel free to add me! Will be joining Ike though if Hector loses.

7 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

Friend callout to team Ike! I have a desperation Delthea lead who can slaughter all of those red Roys!

My friend code is 0910962270 and my nickname is xX_L00T_Xx.

PS: if anyone (on any team) has a good Oboro, please put her in the lead. She can beat the 6 reds in the gauntlet with her blue-ness, and your teammates could do with the 5 orbs on the sacred seals quest. (Yes, the voting gauntlet does count towards the sacred seals quests!)

I added! I do not have a cool Oboro, but I did put out my Cherche, she's pretty awesome!

8 minutes ago, Paris said:

Alright then. My FC is 7895860063 and my lead is Innes.

Sent! Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Damn... this would make a really cool recruitment slogan: "Join the Path of Radiance!"

Isn't it though? Come on those who are undecided! Join Ike! Under his leadership, every dawn that glows over our army, and our land, will be a truly radiant one!

Edit: @DarkLordIvy Accepted! Welcome!

Edited by Astellius

17 minutes ago, Paris said:

I've been wondering about that. Could Ike simply rely on his larger fanbase even with the multiplier(s) being given to Roy or should he rely on several himself. 

I have 405 I think so far. Would have had more if I played early in the morning (12:00 am - 3:00 a.m). Not sure if anyone can answer my question but why is the multiplyer early in the morning for NA? I'm not bothered by it because I'm a night owl and I don't start school until next week. 

I don't know, we'll have to see closer to the end of the round, I guess. xP

It's because the gauntlet always starts when the day resets in-game, which is 3AM for NA eastern timezone.

And that recruitment slogan is awesome! lol Yes, peeps, join the path of radiance! :D

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

I think you're taking this a little too seriously

Maybe, but IS really likes their polls. Still, salt or no, I have every intention of setting all four as my defensive team once they are the bonuses.

Also, your profile picture is great.

23 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm just gonna waste all of my flags for this round, no reason I shouldn't for Lucy.

Just hold off a bit.

28 minutes ago, Paris said:

Alright. I'll just continue playing, collecting flags and just dump them sometime. 

Good luck to whatever team you're on. 

Thank you! I am on team Ike as well ;)

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't know, we'll have to see closer to the end of the round, I guess. xP

It's because the gauntlet always starts when the day resets in-game, which is 3AM for NA eastern timezone.

And that recruitment slogan is awesome! lol Yes, peeps, join the path of radiance! :D

Alright then. I guess the Pacific zone has it better (it resets at 12 am for us). 

Your Frederick has been useful so far as a tank. Innes has the durability of a wet tissue paper (-def doesn't help his case). Most of the battles, I have to either rely on him or Ike because I usually get another squishy character.