I have a pownsome idea

Doom103

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about the Ultima topic? It's really not doing anything important, if anything it's just cluttering topic after topic together.

:o

i...can..not......believe.....what....i.....just.......read........

tisk.... tisk..... tisk......

Who cares about the Ultima topic? It's really not doing anything important, if anything it's just cluttering topic after topic together.

The Ultima topic is Arc's legacy. I for one find that pretty cool.

:o

i...can..not......believe.....what....i.....just.......read........

tisk.... tisk..... tisk......

I can, really, what is the Ultima topic but one giant fad?

I think the staff has better things to do than to merge topics into one giant pointless topic.

I think Arc's legacy is left from the things he did as a moderator, and not a giant spam topic...

Edited by Cynthia

I can, really, what is the Ultima topic but one giant fad?

I think the staff has better things to do than to merge topics into one giant pointless topic.

I think Arc's legacy is left from the things he did as a moderator, and not a giant spam topic...

why have many useless topics that make it hard to find stuff when you have one giant useless topic that has everything.....

why have many useless topics that make it hard to find stuff when you have one giant useless topic that has everything.....

That makes no sense at all, as if it's all in one giant topic, you have to search through it to find what you're looking for. At least if you remember the topic's name you can search it on the forum, plus you CAN subscribe to topics.

Don't you think Metal Arc would want to be remembered by the things he did to help the community and show his dedication to his job, more than some topic...?

that topic IS his way of helping the community.....

he is like the garbage man, picking up small pieces of trash and putting them in one big heap......

That makes no sense at all, as if it's all in one giant topic, you have to search through it to find what you're looking for. At least if you remember the topic's name you can search it on the forum, plus you CAN subscribe to topics.

i mean non-useless topics >.<

how will people know they will want the topic in the future if they are in the past...

Use the search feature then.

Throwing them all into one topic makes searching for what you want harder, as now there are more results with your keywords. Not to mention you have to think of the exact contents of the post then.

Use the search feature then.

Throwing them all into one topic makes searching for what you want harder, as now there are more results with your keywords. Not to mention you have to think of the exact contents of the post then.

why would somebody want to find anything that is in the ultima topic?

Can't now. Arc isn't a mod anymore.

And the other mods probably don't care enough. Not their fault, they just don't have the free spirit that Arc has.

D= WHERE WAS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII???????????????????