Who are you?

Fireman

yup, that concludes it =D

Fireman's speaking unnormal again.

But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.

I...Im tired of running...I...I MUST FACE MY SINS!!!

*runs into curch*

*bursts into flames*

Spare the Rod.

I am matter...I am antimatter...I can see your past...I can see your future...I consume time...and I will consume you

At last, we finally meet. I have something for you, Chancellor; a farewell gift. For all the things you've done, for the things you might have done, and for the only thing you have left.

no...just...just no. only fireman can be cryptic.

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Obviously, somebody never played Super Mario RPG.

Thank you for forcing me to spoiler things.

But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror.

your welcome?

Yes.

But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.

hmm... that one was the most confusing...

well, nitey nite everyone. I shall see everyone later today

hmm... that one was the most confusing...

well, nitey nite everyone. I shall see everyone later today

Oh, I'm sure you would. But if you want that recording, you'll do what I tell you to do. Put Creedy under 24 hour surveillance. When I feel safe that he can't pick his nose without you knowing, I'll contact you again. Until then, cheerio.

Oh, I'm sure you would. But if you want that recording, you'll do what I tell you to do. Put Creedy under 24 hour surveillance. When I feel safe that he can't pick his nose without you knowing, I'll contact you again. Until then, cheerio.

=o... more British just after leaving Gatrie's topic...

cheerio everyone (or whatever =D)

=o... more British just after leaving Gatrie's topic...

cheerio everyone (or whatever =D)

The multiplying villainies of nature do swarm upon him...disdaining fortune with his brandish'd steel, which smoked with bloody execution...?

Edited by Fireman

Everyone got one or two-liners. And I get a whole paragraph that took me about 5 minutes to read through. What the hell?

Why do you think I'm still alive?

So, who am I?

Our story begins, as these stories often do, with a young up-and-coming politician. He's a deeply religious man and a member of the conservative party. He is completely single-minded convictions and has no regard for the political process. Eventually, his party launches a special project in the name of 'national security'. At first, it is believed to be a search for biological weapons and it is pursued regardless of its cost. However, the true goal of the project is power, complete and total hegemonic domination. The project, however, ends violently... but the efforts of those involved are not in vain, for a new ability to wage war is born from the blood of one of their victims. Imagine a virus - the most terrifying virus you can, and then imagine that you and you alone have the cure. But if your ultimate goal is power, how best to use such a weapon? It is at this point in our story that along comes a spider. He is a man seemingly without a conscience; for whom the ends always justify the means and it is he who suggests that their target should not be an enemy of the country but rather the country itself. Three targets are chosen to maximize the effect of the attack: a school, a tube station, and a water-treatment plant. Several hundred die within the first few weeks. Until at last the true goal comes into view. Before the St. Mary's crisis, no one would have predicted the outcome of the elections. No one. But after the election, lo and behold, a miracle. Some believed that it was the work of God himself, but it was a pharmaceutical company controlled by certain party members made them all obscenely rich. But the true genius of the plan was the fear. A year later, several extremeists are tried, found guilty, and executed while a memorial is builterected to canonize their victims. Fear became the ultimate tool of this government. And through it our politician was ultimately appointed to the newly created position of High Chancellor. The rest, as they say, is history.

You're not... You were never born, and never will be!

Oh, a man as smart as you, I think, knows otherwise.

You are MAMA!

Your powers of observation continue to serve you well.

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Edited by Fireman