Sonic and Tails playable in Brawl!

Zephrion

wow. but i'll say it's not the first time i've seen this type of thing happen

Wrong. Tails is only playable if you beat boss battles in intense with Sonic, THEN beat 25 alloys in Cruel Brawl, in which case Tails will appear in a team of 10 all at level 9 against you.

neither do your pics, but I don't see people saying anything about those, do i?

ITS CLEARLY TRUE B/C IT APPEARED IN AN MAGAZINE ON APRIL 1, WHICH IS NOT A SPECIAL DATE FOR ANY REASON.

ALSO, THE TECHNOLOGY TO BE ABLE TO CREATE SUCH FLAWLESS EVIDENCE DOES NOT EXIST YET: BY THIS LOGIC, IT IS THE TRUTH. EL VERDAD.

Oh, crap, the caps lock demons possessed me. Disregard the previous statements.

That's simply because Sonic was a secret character (Even though everyone knew about him.) Besides, Sega's suffered too much to be hated...

And for the 5 people in the world who don't know, this topic is a throwback to the old 'Sonic and Tails in Melee' hoax. Good time, goooood times...

That's simply because Sonic was a secret character (Even though everyone knew about him.) Besides, Sega's suffered too much to be hated...

Turn the box over. Look: Sonic and Snake as unlockable characters!

Sonic SO should have been on the cover. Even all over the menus! He's just. that. cool. Really. Really really.

I'd add that that's a really bad shop of Sonic and Tails. The black pixels around Tails completely give it away.

It clearly wasn't meant to truly fool anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Said foot is slightly lifted

I see, but shouldn't the foot (his left foot) that is touching the ground, have a shadow trailing from it?