Boyd  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of him?

• He's fucking awesome!
    • Hes pretty good
    • Meh. I can tollerate him sometimes
    • I only bothered with im once
    • BAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!(Never!)
  2. 2. Why did you pick the above answer?

• His class
    • His personality
    • My past experience with my boyd's stat wise
    • His hair
    • His avaliability (having him from the start)

^Supports fix that problem ^_^

Boyd is an amazing unit. But not really because of any of those five things we could choose from :mellow:

The first few times I used him, he seemed to be eager to have himself killed. So much so, that he cut himself with his own axe once.

Of course, a few more times and he proved to be okay. There are other units I'd rather use.

He's a monster on offense. Even though I got defense screwed with him (and on a guy with poor defense to begin with), he was incredible throughout the whole game. Doesn't matter if you get hit for 15 when you've got roughly 55 HP to soak it all up with.

Too bad he's not nearly as fast in FE10 as he is in FE9.

I mostly like the fact that he's available from the beginning. And he kinda feels like a brother to Ike. Too bad IS pretty much gave him no almost no characterization past the first 5 levels, carrying on to RD.

I used Boyd both times I've gone through PoR. Both times he did a great job for the majority of the game, but he didn't do so well in the final two chapters.

Edited by Musashi

He is really cool since at the beginning of the game there aren't any axe users... (except Titania but I don't use prepromotes a lot) The next axe user comes at chapter 11 (Kieran)... and there are a lot of lance users before that so he is really useful and he is the only warrior in this game so his awesomeness rises XD.

I used him in my first few playthroughs and he was amazing, aside from his tendency to try and avoid getting DEF points whenever he can. Green hair wins it too. Also, I like how he has a relatively normal build size in PoR, and then beefcake's in RD. :lol: