Question about the CGs of Radiant Dawn.

BrightBow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought it was a picture that got scrapped because of story changes during development but then i noticed that one of the CGs in the list on this site is marked with "(unused)" [which is the 32 by the way] and its not the one with the mark on micaiahs hand so i thought it would appear somewhere in the game.

Edited by BrightBow-User

She did. I think every1 in Daein has it... not sure though.

What? Why would they? It's not like everyone got a mark after Pelleas signed the Blood Pact, right?

Edited by xanatha

What? Why would they? It's not like everyone got a mark after Pelleas signed the Blood Pact, right?

I haven't played the game in a long time so I'm not very certain of this but I remember that the Blood pact would kill Daein's citizens so if Micaiah has it, why wouldn't every1 else in Daein have it as well? Micaiah wasn't the one who signed the blood pact and she has the mark so I don't see why she'd be the only one other than Pelleas to have it.

Edited by Boo

If things would be like that everyone would have figured out the secret of Lekain and Pellas way quicker, so i bet they don't have one.

Edit: Oh, and i am pretty sure Micaiah dosn't have the mark. Like I said I can't recall seeing this picture anywhere in the game outside of the soundroom. So I guess it was indeed scrapped during development if no one else recalls seeing it.

Edited by BrightBow-User

Micaiah DOES have the mark, as Almheda pointed out to her when Pelleas was killed.

since she is regarded as the next leader of Daein, she receives the mark.

the mark is proof that Daein is still held under the Blood Contract

Edited by Troy of Troy

The mark we saw back then was this one. The mark just didn't disappear from the arm of the dead Pellas.

Edit: Well, the entire Blood Pact thing seems pretty rushed to begin with. I can't belive Pellas signed a contract with his blood. I wouldn't do that even if my lawyer says the contract is ok, like Izuka said to Pellas.

Edited by BrightBow-User

The mark we saw back then was this one. The mark just didn't disappear from the arm of the dead Pellas.

In part 4, Micaiah and Sothe are aware of whether the blood pact is still intact or not because they see a blood pact mark. They obviously didn't chop off Pelleas' hand and they didn't bring him along while he was dead so how do you think they were able to see the mark? Answer: Micaiah's hand. Bianchi pretty much wins.. again >_>

Yeah, the one who signs the Blood Pact gets the mark. It would seem quite suspecious everyone in a country get the same kind of mark, and suddenly the keep dying.

What if all of the ravens had it as well?

And the Daein-people had exactly the same?

I cannot imagine that.

Wait! Shouldn't that actually be

Soren

?

he isn't recognized by the people of Daein as the next ruler.

Micaiah was the hero of Daein, and the best person to become the next ruler

Isn't the mark on Micheaha's arm from SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS being branded? And then there's another, similar, mark that magic users get from spirits or something.

That's instantly crushed by the fact that the blood pact marks on Micaiah and Pelleas look EXACTLY the same.

The one you're talking about is this one

Isn't the mark on Micheaha's arm from SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS being branded? And then there's another, similar, mark that magic users get from spirits or something.

This is her mark for being branded: Here

This is the blood pact mark: Here

Edited by xanatha

In part 4, Micaiah and Sothe are aware of whether the blood pact is still intact or not because they see a blood pact mark. They obviously didn't chop off Pelleas' hand and they didn't bring him along while he was dead so how do you think they were able to see the mark? Answer: Micaiah's hand. Bianchi pretty much wins.. again >_>

They knew it because they destroyed the contract and killed the senator who signed it. Back when Pellas was alive all they had was a book Pellas found in a libary which was not soemething you could call a reliable source but in Part 4 Almedha already shared all the info she had about the Blood Pact. And she saw the work of the contract 20 years ago, and she also witnessed how Ashard stopped the curse. I think she is a more reliable source then this book of Pellas.....

Does this CG perhabs only appear if you meet the conditions to recruit Lehran?

Edited by BrightBow-User

They knew it because they destroyed the contract and killed the senator who signed it. Back when Pellas was alive all they had, was a book Pellas found in a libary which was not soemething you could call a reliable source but in Part 4 Almedha already shared all the info she had about the Blood Pact. And she saw the work of the contract 20 years ago, and she also witnessed how Ashard stopped the curse. I think she is a more reliable source then this book of Pellas..... or does the CG only appear in Endgame if you meet the conditions to recruit Lehran ?

The mark was mentioned several times in part 4. How do you explain this?

Well... did the picture appear in part 4? I still can't remember seeing it.

Edit: Not to mention I was just asking when this picture appeared

and i am sorry for starting to argue about the mark, since this wasn't the point of my own question.

I guess it's just the leftover of some story changes and there is no meaning to it.

Edited by BrightBow-User

They knew it because they destroyed the contract and killed the senator who signed it. Back when Pellas was alive all they had, was a book Pellas found in a libary which was not soemething you could call a reliable source but in Part 4 Almedha already shared all the info she had about the Blood Pact. And she saw the work of the contract 20 years ago, and she also witnessed how Ashard stopped the curse. I think she is a more reliable source then this book of Pellas..... or does this CG only appear in Endgame if you meet the conditions to recruit Lehran?

once Pelleas died and Almedha was completely devastated, she told Micaiah to look at her wrist, and she did, and she saw the mark

remember also that once they destroy the contract, the mark vanishes from her wrist, symbolizing the release of Daein from the blood contract

...or at least, that's what i remember

Edited by Troy of Troy

once Pelleas died and Almedha was completely devastated, she told Micaiah to look at her wrist, and she did, and she saw the mark

remember also that once they destroy the contract, the mark vanishes from her wrist, symbolizing the release of Daein from the blood contract

...or at least, that's what i remember

I'm sure you're right.

...So Naesala actually had the mark? I never knew that.