Question about the CGs of Radiant Dawn.

BrightBow

I'm sure you're right.

...So Naesala actually had the mark? I never knew that.

it occurred to me just now, actually.

but he has never showed it to anyone.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i was talking about part 3...I wished i had a safe left from the start of the tower... but anyway when was it that picture 21 was used? It's not in the tower since Micaiah is wearing the robe of her secound class.

Edited by BrightBow-User

I had been wondering this same thing about the CG's a few months ago and flipped through all the dialogue on the run at the time to discover when they were used. I remember it all made sense, but unfortunately I don't remember the details. I'm reasonably sure the one on Micaiah's hand appears near or at the end of part 3 though.

Well, after visiting GameFAQs and this guide it seems like that the mark didn't disappear from Pellas arm after his dead.

"Almedha: The mark is still on his wrist. My son's death was in vain!

Micaiah: No! It can't be! Sothe, tell me that it isn't true...

Almedha: Murderer! Give me back my son! You took my only son! Give him back!

Bring him back to me!"

So if Pellas still has it Micaiah shouldn't just get it out of nowhere. So i guess I stay with "picture scrapped during the development of the game".

Edited by BrightBow-User

Well, after visiting GameFAQs and this guide it seems like that the mark didn't disappear from Pellas arm after his dead.

"Almedha: The mark is still on his wrist. My son's death was in vain!

Micaiah: No! It can't be! Sothe, tell me that it isn't true...

Almedha: Murderer! Give me back my son! You took my only son! Give him back!

Bring him back to me!"

So if Pellas still has it Micaiah shouldn't just get it out of nowhere. So i guess I stay with "picture scrapped during the development of the game".

hmm.....

true.....

but i swear that i remember Micaiah saying that she had it.

but my memory is horrible, so who knows

Here's a base convo between Micaiah and Sothe (Part 4 Prologue):

Name: Homecoming

Importance: *

Requirements: None

Receive: None

Micaiah: Ahh...

Sothe: What's wrong, Micaiah? Are you still tired?

Micaiah: No, I'm fine. The air is nice out here. It's calm, quiet even. I

don't remember the last time it was quiet. It's almost relaxing, isn't it? I

hate to say it, but I feel like the world is back to the way it ought to be,

finally. I know that sounds horrible. But that's how I honestly feel. Like all

debts have been settled, and everything is properly arranged.

Sothe: Hmm. I think I understand what you're trying to say.

Micaiah: Sothe... I'm scared. I don't want to get used to this. It's too

comfortable. Like our mother's come home.

Sothe: A mother who'd smother her children in order to protect them.

Micaiah: ...Hey.

Sothe: What is it?

Micaiah: Here, look at this.

Sothe: The mark of the blood pact? It's faded a lot...

Micaiah: Do you think it's because of the air? Or Yune's influence on my body?

Sothe: Maybe. Could it be something else?

Micaiah: I don't know. With all that's happened, I'd forgotten about the blood

pact. But I shouldn't forget. The people of Daein are still in danger.

Sothe: Maybe it'll fade away completely.

Micaiah: Mmm, wouldn't that be nice? I have a few other wishes you can grant,

as well.

Edited by Boo

:huh: That surprises me. By the way, if Pellas survives, Tauroneo and he will talk in the info instead of Micaiah and Sothe and Tauroneo will also note that the mark on Pella arm faded a bit... I have the feeling the story was incredible rushed. <_< I mean why DOES the mark fade of all sudden ?

Oh my, I think I just used the Edit-Button a dozen times.

Edited by BrightBow-User

That surprises me. By the way, if Pellas survives, Tauroneo and he will talk in the info instead of Micaiah and Sothe and Tauroneo will also note that the mark on Pella arm faded a bit... I have the feeling the story was incredible rushed <_< . I mean, why DOES the mark fade of all sudden ?

I mean wasn't Micaiah supposed to be the main character and now she is the only Lord i know who has late promotion time and actually trouble to hit level 20 befor she does promote. Not to mention she has not her own super weapon.

Pelleas is with Tibarn's group so how the hell does such a conversation happen on Part 4: Prologue when that chapter involves the Silver Team?

Wait? Micaiah not having her "super" weapon? THANI wants to kick your armored/mounted ass. I personally never found it troublesome for Micaiah to reach lvl 20 before promotion and you've obviously never met roy who promotes AFTER chapter 21 or 21x when there's only Chapters 22, 23, 24 and Final to go.

Edited by Boo

That surprises me. By the way, if Pellas survives, Tauroneo and he will talk in the info instead of Micaiah and Sothe and Tauroneo will also note that the mark on Pella arm faded a bit... I have the feeling the story was incredible rushed <_< .

Edit: I mean wasn't Micaiah supposed to be the main character and now she is the only Lord i know who has late promotion time and actually trouble to hit level 20 befor she does promote. Not to mention she has not her own ultimate super weapon.

you think she is the only lord who has a late promotion?

try out Roy and Marth! one has a late promotion and the other one doesn't have a promotion at all!

Pelleas is with Tibarn's group so how the hell does such a conversation happen on Part 4: Prologue when that chapter involves the Silver Team?

But didn't he say "Pelleas and Tauroneo" or "Micaiah and Sothe"?

you think she is the only lord who has a late promotion?

try out Roy and Marth! one has a late promotion and the other one doesn't have a promotion at all!

Yes, but at last they have lots of time to reach that level. Micaiah only spends 5 chapters in secound tier befor she promotes again.

But didn't he say "Pelleas and Tauroneo" or "Micaiah and Sothe"?

Read it again he says: if Pellas survives, Tauroneo and he will talk in the info instead of Micaiah and Sothe

The conversation I posted is in Part 4: Prologue and as I've said, when Pelleas is alive, he's in Tibarn's team so there's just no way that a conversation between Micaiah and Sothe could be replaced by 2 people in Tibarn's team when Part 4: Prologue is a Silver Team chapter... specially since it's a base conversation.

Yes, but at last they have lots of time to reach that level. Micaiah only spends 5 chapters in secound tier befor she promotes again.

its sufficient to raise her up to an acceptable level

plus, she gets a map where she is major hax as in the desert chapter since she has her full movement. makes it easy to kill enemies.

and you could always give her BEXP for the remaining levels. probably wiser too, since you'll make her have better stats.

Micaiah has access to paragon, Magic which deals high damage to most units, Thani, enemies she can easily kill and receive mountains of EXP from and growths that allow BEXP abuse to fix her bad stats easily. She doesn't need to reach Level 20 and it isn't difficult to pull it off either. I find that all this more than makes up for there being just a few chapters for her.

Sure, thats what i do but I think it just dosn't suit the maincharacter to become powerleveled like that. The same goes for the rest of the Dawn Brigade. They were introduced as the main characters of Radiant Dawn in the trailers and the manual but the greil mercenaries have the same amount of chapters + they start at secound tier. For me, the games main probleme is that someone decided to make Ike the main character again.

And Thani is not a super weapon on the level of SS-Ranks, its more like a magic rapier.

Edited by BrightBow-User

Read it again he says: if Pellas survives, Tauroneo and he will talk in the info instead of Micaiah and Sothe

The conversation I posted is in Part 4: Prologue and as I've said, when Pelleas is alive, he's in Tibarn's team so there's just no way that a conversation between Micaiah and Sothe could be replaced by 2 people in Tibarn's team when Part 4: Prologue is a Silver Team chapter... specially since it's a base conversation.

Why not?

What about this?

Go down to Prologue 4... please.

And then Chapter 5 - Part 4.

Edited by xanatha

Sure, thats what i do but I think it just dosn't suit the maincharacter to become powerleveled like that. The same goes for the rest of the Dawn Brigade. They were introduced as the main characters of Radiant Dawn in the trailers and the manual but the greil mercenaries have the same amount of chapters + they start at secound tier. For me, the games main probleme is that someone decided to make Ike the main character again.

And Thani is not a super weapon on the level of SS-Ranks, its more like a magic rapier.

i don't agree with the main character part. It is obvious that Ike was to appear again as a main character in the sequel, since his tale wasn't over yet. The whole ending of PoR SCREAMED IkeinSequelIkeinSequelIkeinSequel.

I believe that all of PoR was planned just for RD, and that RD is the TRUE game. PoR just served to introduce everything in RD, since RD has a slightly more complex story than the past Fire Emblem games I've played.

yes, i agree that the Dawn Brigade needed more screen-time. But its perfectly doable to raise your Dawn Brigade units to a good level, unless you're planning on using ALL of them.

Does that prove that the conversation was replaced? It could easily be just a slight change in what they say.

Well, if Pelleas is dead, there won't be that conversation in Part 4 - Chapter 5.

But there will be one in the prologue either way.

...Wait, what am I tring to prove?

Have I lost the main theme?