Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes

Jedi

After it was teased that Suda 51 was working on a switch title relating to No More Heroes, this baby dropped about a day ago. 

Who else is excited to play as Travis Touchdown again in the quirky world of NMH?

Edited by Jedi

10 hours ago, Magical CC said:

I half expect it to be blasted to bits by sjw.

Good lord, what about this trailer triggered you to whine about those evil sjws hiding under your bed? Must have been a real Desperate Struggle to come up with an excuse.

To the matter at hand: Halle-fuckin-luyah! Hard to believe that it's already 7 years since the last game. And this looks pretty promising. I don't know how this cooperation is supposed to look like but pairing up Travis with various indie games sounds like a fantastic idea to me. Will Travis finally come face to face with the Baz? Probably not but one can dream. And hopefully this is going to involve Freedom Planet.

Still, the music in this trailer is awfully loud. I can barely make out the dialog. Does anybody happen to have a transcript of the trailer?

Edited by BrightBow

5 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Good lord, what about this trailer triggered you to whine about those evil sjws hiding under your bed? Must have been a real Desperate Struggle to come up with an excuse.

To the matter at hand: Halle-fuckin-luyah! Hard to believe that it's already 7 years since the last game. And this looks pretty promising. I don't know how this cooperation is supposed to look like but pairing up Travis with various indie games sounds like a fantastic idea to me. Will Travis finally come face to face with the Baz? Probably not but one can dream. And hopefully this is going to involve Freedom Planet.

Still, the music in this trailer is awfully loud. I can barely make out the dialog. Does anybody happen to have a transcript of the trailer?

To be fair, Suda's last major release(Killer is Dead) was ripped apart by "SJWs".

But yeah, it seems like Travis is mostly going to be going through Devolver Digital games, with Hotline Miami being the one picked for the trailer. I'm sure the similarities between NMH and HM contributed to that.

Transcript seems to be:

Bad Dad: Charlotte, I'll be seeing him soon enough. Be patient.

Bad Dad: Alright. Time to play ball.

Travis: Take one more step, and you're dead.

Bad Dad: It's too late.

Travis: Now you're screwed, old man. You wanna play? Let's play.

Bad Dad: Bring it, nerd. Pay your debt in blood.

Travis: I've been away for a long time. There's a new generation of gamers out there. Let me at least introduce myself.

Bad Dad: Travis Touchdown! You murdered my daughter! Don't pretend you've forgotten.

Travis: Now you're just going to confuse people. They need to know about the most hardcore assassin in video games.

Bad Dad: You bastard! Quit trying to butter up the gamers! Your fight is here in the real world!

Travis: Nice work Mickey Mantle.

Travis: What's happening?

Bad Dad: The Death Drive mk II, the phantom game console... So this is where it's been hiding.

Edited by Slumber

11 minutes ago, Slumber said:

To be fair, Suda's last major release(Killer is Dead) was ripped apart by "SJWs".

But yeah, it seems like Travis is mostly going to be going through Devolver Digital games, with Hotline Miami being the one picked for the trailer. I'm sure the similarities between NMH and HM contributed to that.

Transcript seems to be:

Alright, thanks for the help.

So far the only games that are confirmed as far as I am aware of are Hotline Miami and Shovel Knight. Now Shovel Knight is from Yacht Club Games. So is there a reason you think that this will mostly revolve around Devolver Digital games? I would bet there are plenty of indie devs who would jump at the chance to get involved in this project.

4 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Alright, thanks for the help.

So far the only games that are confirmed as far as I am aware of are Hotline Miami and Shovel Knight. Now Shovel Knight is from Yacht Club Games. So is there a reason you think that this will mostly revolve around Devolver Digital games? I would bet there are plenty of indie devs who would jump at the chance to get involved in this project.

Well, it might be a bigger collab than just DD. But Suda was part of DD's E3 mock conference, and Hotline Miami's OST was the one used for the trailer.

Also, Shovel Knight is in everything these days.

Also, just realized that Bad Dad is saying "Charlotte, I'll be seeing him soon enough. Be patient."

Edited by Slumber

On 9/2/2017 at 0:14 PM, Slumber said:

Bad Dad: Charlotte, I'll be seeing him soon enough. Be patient.

I knew Bad Girl and Charlotte were related, I didn't think they'd be alternate universe versions of each other.