Appearance Rate Chart

Callisto

CURRENT BANNERS: Heroes with Threaten Defense, Brave Heroes, CYL Top 8 Block A, CYL Top 8 Block B, Tempest Trials

I have been looking all over the place for a site that would calculate the appearance rate of 5 stars for each individual color for specific banners. Since I couldn't find anything, I decided to make my own on a google sheet, and I thought I might as well share it. If there already is one somewhere, I'd love to know about it, but if there's not, then here's what I've come up with from the current banners:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o6VgA-f40K9Rc1xAtAf1JSgvuxdGGpy7MGPujR_9xnk/edit#gid=1965251288

If you see any mistakes with the math, please notify me!

Update: I've edited the chart so that now it displays the odds for the first five summoning sessions without a 5 star.

Update II: The Chart now displays summoning odds for individual units.

Update III: There is now another sheet for determining the odds of obtaining at least one 5 star in a summoning session.

Edited by Callisto
Update to sheet

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! How exactly does the pity rate affect these odds?

Do you mean how the 5 star rate increases for every 5 summons without a 5 star?

If that's what you mean, I haven't figured out a way to easily show how it changes, but I'm working on it, right now it just assumes a 5 star rate of 3%.

41 minutes ago, eclipse said:

My only gripe is that shade of blue, which makes it nigh-impossible to read what's in that cell.

Also, holy crap at the colorless rate.

I'll work on that color. Thanks!

Coincidentally, I did find myself looking through videos of this, yesterday. I appreciate you made it in absence of another's. Thanks.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Also, holy crap at the colorless rate.

My guess is that it flows proportionally, despite that low of a number (which just correlates to the lower amount of *5s in that box).

5 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! How exactly does the pity rate affect these odds?

The bonus is divided proportionally between the focus pool and the standard pool:

• 3%/3% base divides the 0.5% evenly into 0.25%/0.25%
  • 5%/3% base divides the 0.5% 5:3 into 0.3125%/0.1875%

The amount taken out of the 4-star and 3-star pools is also divided evenly in the same way.