Intelligent Systems is monitoring this thread: Poast your suggestions/requests here!

Charmeleonbrah

On 08/09/2017 at 10:46 PM, Charmeleonbrah said:

This reminded me: Deliver us Farina!  IS must submit!  It could be just like the game, where you have to pay X for her, no summoning. 

That's... Actually a good idea. Maybe Farina can be a mercenary you can always obtain with sacred coins, while other heroes are placed on a rotation. Maybe some hero bundles which involve a group of mercenaries, like Ike/Soren/Tatiana?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I want them to do is to improve the situation with pity rates because the current amount of orbs needed for guaranteed 5* is too high. Have you ever reached the point when you accumulated big enough rate and just wished some 5* broke it so you could move on? I think there is a way to partially fix it. When you hit around 5,50% the game would automatically ask you if you wish for a random 5* or want to roll further. There probably should be a catch to make the deal more bitter like not being able to get focus units but it all depends on IS' generosity.

On 9/11/2017 at 0:08 PM, Arcanite said:

@TheTuckingFypo

1. Absolutely yes

2. Don't see a reason why personally. Friends hardly do anything in this game :/

3. Keep orb prices because people need to suffer for buying into this game

Stam pots should be a dollar for 3 or 5 imo One for one seems to eh

I don't think dueling crests should be able to be bought. I think arena is too.... "special" and earning them the hard way seems good enough

Blessings are great

Overall I like this idea lol

4. As a free to player myself, I think the orb intake right now is already good enough. I guess it's cause of all the events right now, but even then we get a few orbs from TT, and even a free summon per banner which is essentially 5 orbs for free for every new banner we get

There is also the fact that starting players have the hero's fest 2 banner to summon from for the first week giving them access to Ninian AND Ike with a completely untouched story mode to go and get orbs from heh

5. It seems like a good idea... but not likely to get implemented. If people can transfer their percentages there will be slightly less incentive to buy orbs because they'll say "Oh well! The unit I want is being added to the pool anyway so even if I don't get them, I can still try for them on the next banner"

the whole point is that your percentage is going to go away so "make sure you buy orbs before you lose your chance!" 

6. This has already had somewhat of a fix by IS making 4 star units easier to obtain than 3 star units. 

7. 800% yes

8. YES YES YES

IM NOT SUFFERING WITH MY BOOTLEG FLIER TEAM FOR JUST ONE ORB!!!!!

9. Ummm maybe a free 5 or 10 orbs instead*

10. I think one trade per account is feasible

4. I was think for when things calm down.
5. I'll look into this further. I know that personally, my blood pressure rises substantially when I lose 5% on a banner. Maybe it could only transfer if it's over 4.50%, and replaces whatever % on the new banner, rather than adding it. 
6. Fair enough. 
9. I guess that could be an option as well. 
10. I still get the feeling that it could be exploited, but that's just me.

16 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

@TheTuckingFypo

I wanted to reply to this sooner, but I got caught up doing calculations.

In regards to your suggestions for tweaking the summoning, I disagree on the idea of promoting units to a higher rarity, especially if it's to make them 5* exclusive, like you're suggesting for Jeorge  and Reinhardt. Considering you downgraded Innes to 4-5 rarity, it doesn't really make sense to promote Jeorge since Innes is a better both as a unit and as SI fodder. And with regards to Reinhardt, I don't think him being good is a reasonable reason to be upgraded and I think that him being available at 4* is better since it allows more people to get him. Not to mention that Olwen, that was brought down to 4-5 stars can become more dangerous than Reinhardt with proper investment. And in a more general sense, I just think making units became less available is not the way to go. Not to mention that adding units to the 5* exclusive pool seems counter productive to the idea of limiting it. 

I also feel like downgrading units is a temporary measure since they keep adding units every 2 weeks and often half of them if not more remain 5* exclusives, meaning the 5* pool would just end up overcrowded again in a matter of months.

And I mentioned math at the start of this post, well here's what I got:

In first post in this topic, I mentioned the percentage of the various rarities. As a quick refresher here are the numbers: 

• We went from 87 to 129 heroes in the summoning pool. 
  • The number of 3*- 4* heroes remained unchanged at 49, but they went from making up 56% of the summoning pool to only 38%.
  • The number of 4-5 heroes went from 26 to 45 and they went from making up 30% of the summoning pool to 35%.
  • The number of 5* heroes went from 12 to 35 and they went from making up 14% of the summoning pool to 27%.

Based on those numbers, if we wished to have the rarities make up the same percentage of the summoning pool as at the start of the game, we'd need to have 72 3*- 4* units, 39 4*- 5* units and 18 5* units.

Slightly related, but I also decided to calculate what were the chance of pulling a specific units depending on rarity on your first pull at the start of the game and now:

• You had 1.66% then vs a 1.35% chance now of pulling a specific 3*- 4* unit.
  • You had 0.56% then vs a 0.65% chance now of pulling a specific 4*- 5* unit.
  • You had 0.08% then vs a 0.04% chance now of pulling a specific 5* unit.

Make of those numbers what you will, but I do feel like pulling is a much less enjoyable experience now than it was at the start of the game since I'm often getting the same 3-4 units pull after pull after pull. The switch of the 3* and 4* rates may have helped, but the 49 3-4 stars are still way too common. There's a reason why getting Bartre on every single pull has become a running gag. I really think like the devs need to find a system so that pulling is more thrilling. It would help make not getting the unit you want bite less if you got something new or useful along the way, instead of your 20th Beruka or a 5* Jakob. I'm just too tired right now to think of a way of doing so.

Derp, did I seriously mix up Innes and Amelia? how the hell did I do that? (facepalm)

I do believe that M!Robin and Eliwood should be promoted from 3-4* to 4-5*, because people complained about the former's demotion, and the fact the latter is only 3-4* is mind boggling, considering his fellow FE7 lords, Lyn and Hector, are 5* exclusive? 

Jakob was my biggest concern when it came to demotion, because I want to know what was going through I.S's heads when they made Jakob's availability rarer than F!Corrin's. 

Maybe some units could be 4* exclusive? I dunno.

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:16 PM, The_antithesis said:

That's... Actually a good idea. Maybe Farina can be a mercenary you can always obtain with sacred coins, while other heroes are placed on a rotation. Maybe some hero bundles which involve a group of mercenaries, like Ike/Soren/Tatiana?

If we're going for heroes you have to pay for, there's also Hugh and Rennac xD

(Isn't there also someone from FE4? I can't recall).

I actually wouldn't mind that. I'd like the Sacred Coins to be used for entirely new heroes, and that would tie in nicely to their own games. I doubt they will, but since they're monitoring this thread and all, it could be an idea :D

You know what, I came up with something.

Give us the ability to mass remove skills and Sacred Seals, or at least Sacred Seals. It's now occurring to me how annoying it is to not know which of my units has which Seal, and forgetting who has what in a Chain Challenge or Arena Assault and winding up doing things I didn't mean to do.

25 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Beowulf. And possibly Shanam from FE5... don't remember.

Ah, I thought it was Hollyn or Beowulf but wasn't 100%

Shanam might... Urgh, why is my memory blanking >.<

Edit: Checked his recruitment on SF. Looks like he just needs his good pal Homer to speak with him :D

But yup, would like to see Sacred Coins pay for those guys, as unlikely as it is xD

Edited by Cute Chao

Hmm. . . a lot has been covered in this thread. But I have an idea I haven't seen in this thread(though I can't imagine it has never been voiced before). Make HP Boon/Bane more competitive. It seems like HP boons are almost never recommended and an HP Bane is often considered fair. Currently a Boon or Bane in any other stat generally equals a third level skill.

Thus I think they should make HP Boon/Bane be 5 by default so that it matches HP+5. This could potentially make HP Boons more competitive. And make the HP bane more costly, maybe too much so?

• 3 weeks later...

In regard to special hero banners:

IMO all non special heroes should be taken off the summoning pool and be replaced by special heroes of past banners (spring, bridal etc.). Chances are people have missed certain units and by adding them to the pool might have a chance of getting them via a pity breaker.

On 9/16/2017 at 7:44 AM, Usana said:

Hmm. . . a lot has been covered in this thread. But I have an idea I haven't seen in this thread(though I can't imagine it has never been voiced before). Make HP Boon/Bane more competitive. It seems like HP boons are almost never recommended and an HP Bane is often considered fair. Currently a Boon or Bane in any other stat generally equals a third level skill.

Thus I think they should make HP Boon/Bane be 5 by default so that it matches HP+5. This could potentially make HP Boons more competitive. And make the HP bane more costly, maybe too much so?

HP boons are run on certain support units so they can utilize Panic Ploy. -HP is decent, but not ideal though, since it usually better to bane either Defense or Resistance.