Banners you guys want to see ?

FiyaaEmburem

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A banner where Azura is a guaranteed pull I just want Azura, game pls.

I'd like to see another Binding Blade banner. The last Binding Blade character we got in the game was Zephiel.

I'd also like to see a villain banner called Fire Emblem Villains. It'd consist of the main endgame villains. So Medeus, Duma, Julius, Idoun, Nergal (because fuck the Fire Dragon) Lyon (because i honestly don't know how they'd add in Formortiis), Ashnard, and maybe Grima. I have no idea how they'd include Ashera in the game.

And while it's not a banner, can we get a Walhart GHB please?

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A banner where Azura is a guaranteed pull I just want Azura, game pls.

I'd like to see another Binding Blade banner. The last Binding Blade character we got in the game was Zephiel.

I'd also like to see a villain banner called Fire Emblem Villains. It'd consist of the main endgame villains. So Medeus, Duma, Julius, Idoun, Nergal (because fuck the Fire Dragon) Lyon (because i honestly don't know how they'd add in Formortiis), Ashnard, and maybe Grima. I have no idea how they'd include Ashera in the game.

And while it's not a banner, can we get a Walhart GHB please?

please i can't spend orbs for Nergal... my orbs belongs to Celica :(

Nergal GHB would be nice tho

Edited by FiyaaEmburem

A banner with Brave Bows and Dire Thunder - Make it more reasons for colourless hell again and give more chances for Olwen. Probably another with the physical brave weapons too.

If they decided to give a +Def/+Res Blow (unlikely as that it) and give Swift Strike to someone else, a banner with each of the 2-stat blows would be nice (split it in two to make it easier)

A banner with Rallying 2 stats would be nice too, similar to the 2-stat blow skills.

A renewal or breath of life banner would be nice. So would a banner with all the staff user exclusive B skills. 

And for a hypothetical banner, I'd likely be most tempted to pay for orbs to try to summon Finn and Canas. If they were in the same banner, I'd likely break. Even if both were bad.

A wvyern rider banner featuring Cormag. Harr, Gerome, and Melady,

A pegasus knight banner featuring Shigure (with sing), Tanith (sword), Reina (bow), Sumia

Crimea heroes featuring Elincia, Lucia, Geoffrey, Kieran, and Bastian.

Solders for hire banner featuring Gregor, Volke ,Malice, Farina.

Sacae warriors banner featuring Karla, Sue, Rath, and Guy.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

8 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

A wvyern rider banner featuring Cormag. Harr, Gerome, and Melady,

A pegasus knight banner featuring Shigure (with sing), Tanith (sword), Reina (bow), Sumia

yeah really where the fuck is Sumia ? is she not popular on Japan or something ? i really liked her in Awakening and used her a lot 

A banner with all the guys who I think are cute. :P:

Mounted archer banner, please.  Mostly because I have a giant soft spot for them.  Alas, Lyn has set the bar pretty high. . .

I'm just really hoping that we finally have that Tellius Banner coming up this week.  I really had a feeling we were going to get one at the end of JUly, but we just got more fan service, instead.

In general, I'm just hoping for more actual banners that aren't just alternate costumes until Christmas.  We've had enough already.

I think it would be nice for them to bring character specific banners, like a entire banner dedicated to Lucina and all her forms or something.

Okay false-hoping aside, more tellius, sacred stones, and Elibe love, I would say Judgral too cause where is Sigurd at, but who knows if he will even be in it one day also swimsuit Cordelia when? Since they made Bride Charlotte based off the cipher card, and Cordelia has artwork of it in Awakening and cipher, where is it at?

For reoccurring heroes, anything with Jaffar, Karel or Eldigan on. I've decided that I'm missing them and want them, but didn't go for them last time they were available. It will change next time. 

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm just really hoping that we finally have that Tellius Banner coming up this week.  I really had a feeling we were going to get one at the end of JUly, but we just got more fan service, instead.

In general, I'm just hoping for more actual banners that aren't just alternate costumes until Christmas.  We've had enough already.

I do agree with this in a way, but I can't help but want a Halloween special banner. Honestly, though, I want Halloween and Christmas and then a long break. We didn't really need two swimsuit banners (much as I happily went crazy for the units and fed into their dastardly special banner plans)... and, honestly, one every three months seemed fine to me but one every month is too much (again maybe excepting the gap between Halloween and Christmas). 

A Jugdral banner wouldn't go amiss. 

Otherwise, I'd like to see more varied banners. Could be more relationship banners or archetype banners... 

A wyvern banner to introduce Miledy, Heath, Cormag, Haar, Altena or Dean to the game, maybe... or a Christmas Knight banner with Kent/Sain, Alba/Kein, Oscar/Keiran... a lone Kaze (maybe even a few banners) wouldn't go amiss...

I would love a shapeshifters banner - Panne, Yarne, Kaden, Keaton, Nailah... pretty much any of the Laguz, really (although the wolves and the herons would be amazing, even if they do come from the same continent).

I honestly want more FE 4 and 5 characters in the game, even though I haven't played the games I love the units that have been put in Heroes and would like more.  A Laguz banner would be great too, I want my wolf units in Heroes as well as Raven and Hawk.

Edited by EricaofRenais

3 minutes ago, Rinco said:

It would be cool to see more of the Awakening children. I'd like for Morgan and Noire to be on a banner, personally.

I would like to see several of the Awakening and Fates characters, but the sheer amount of them we already have makes me want to give the other worlds some love first.  Since we have

Tellius: 5 (6 if you cunt Ike twice)

Jugdral: 6

Magvel: 7

36 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I relate to this on a spiritual level, and lament the fact that it will probably never happen.

At this point, I think I just want Lugh so I can complete my cute little Nino family team. I'd really love a banner with laguz as well mostly Rafiel, Nailah, and Kurthnaga. But Kurthnaga and his father might end up being a little game-breaking. ;A; So I won't get my hopes up. IS has to give Lyn a few months to destroy the hopes and dreams of the masses before introducing someone else.

I'd love to see a Thracia banner at this point.  I find it kind of strange how the only two characters they've included so far are a somewhat minor PC, and an OP villain who didn't even get much screen time.  A Leaf/Nanna/Finn/Orsin banner would be nice. 

46 minutes ago, eclipse said:

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I relate to this on a spiritual level, and lament the fact that it will probably never happen.

We had a banner that was all girls, and one that was 3/4 girls, so it would balance things nicely.  Not too mention, there are more guys than girls in the series, so they'll have to start having more guys eventually.

For Sexy Guy Banner: Nolan, Percival, Pent, and Oliver

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I'd love to see a Thracia banner at this point.  I find it kind of strange how the only two characters they've included so far are a somewhat minor PC, and an OP villain who didn't even get much screen time.  A Leaf/Nanna/Finn/Orsin banner would be nice. 

A Finn Banner: Young Finn, Old Finn, 776 Finn.

4 minutes ago, PhoenixJam said:

A banner that includes some GHB units maybe?

Black Fang for example...

I'm not sure if they'll ever do a Banner with GHB units.  Since they've been doing reruns for them, it might take away a bit of the appeal.  They might do giveaways for some of them, though.  It looks like we'll be getting a Narcian from that Twitter poll.

For Black Fang, we just need Linus now.  Funny to think, but if he gets an Axe (which I hope he does, please no more infantry swords), that will give each of the Four Fangs having a different color.  Jaffar: Gray, Ursula: Blue, Lloyd: Red, Linus: Green

I have three different banner ideas.

Used characters banner: Great Heroes 3: Ryoma, Reinhardt, Klein, Nino (Another tier focused banner)

New characters banner: The Magi Squad: Brighton, Machyua, Lara, Asbel (Gotta get some more FE5)

New dueling characters banner (like Alm's army and Celica's army): Dieck Mercenaries vs. Gerik Mercenaries: Dieck Mercenaries (Dieck, Lot, Wade) and Gerik Mercenaries (Gerik, Marisa, Tethys) (I want to see some cross continental events, so why not make it GBA-centric?)