Banners you guys want to see ?

FiyaaEmburem

At this point I'd love Tellius seeing as we were already were teased with Nephenee and Black Knight.  
My suggested Tellius Units would be:

Mia
Sothe
Oscer
Kieran 

This would be Ideal seeing as they are all different colors but I'd be okay with any of the PoR/RD games.

A refresher banner would be nice with Ninian, Azura, Olivia and would give a chance to add Reyson, Nilis, Tethys or any other refresher unit.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

At this point I'd love Tellius seeing as we were already were teased with Nephenee and Black Knight.  
My suggested Tellius Units would be:

Mia
Sothe
Oscer
Kieran 

This would be Ideal seeing as they are all different colors but I'd be okay with any of the PoR/RD games.

A refresher banner would be nice with Ninian, Azura, Olivia and would give a chance to add Reyson, Nilis, Tethys or any other refresher unit.

I have a hunch that the first Sothe we see will be the RD version along with Micaiah whenever they get around to releasing her.

I would love to see a Daein banner from Radiant Dawn (Or Path of Radiance).

On that banner I would put Zihark, Tauroneo, Sothe, and the most important character of Daein, Jill. It would give variety in the colors that would allow you to pick the character you want. Replacements could be Ilyana. (Though unless it replaces Jill, which would be unwelcome. I biased, so sue me.)

2 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

I would love to see a Daein banner from Radiant Dawn (Or Path of Radiance).

On that banner I would put Zihark, Tauroneo, Sothe, and the most important character of Daein, Jill. It would give variety in the colors that would allow you to pick the character you want. Replacements could be Ilyana. (Though unless it replaces Jill, which would be unwelcome. I biased, so sue me.)

I can't imagine a Daein or DB Banner without having Micaiah, unless IS is deliberately trolling us at that point.  They teased Micaiah all the way back in the second sibling banner, and we still haven't seen her.

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Heroes with Owl Tomes so I can finally get Katarina.

I second this very strongly. I might have to start saving orbs just in case this becomes a reality soon.

For units already in the game, besides the one I just quoted, a Brave Cavalry banner could be neat. No Brave Axe cavalier though, so they'd probably end up doubling on reds with Cain, Abel, and Luke.

For new units, I'd love to finally get some more Thracia units. The dream would be Leif, Nanna, Finn, and Mareeta, although getting Marty would be amazing (throw every single point of speed and resistance into his strength, defense, and health, please). Although I still need Altena to be in this game, so maybe a Genealogy banner based on the playable units with holy weapons in the second generation: Altena, Ares, Shannan, and Ced/Sety.

For special banners, I'd like a husband banner to balance out the bride banner. They already gave us the perfect and shirtless Gaius, who I still couldn't get because life taunts me, but so many guys could benefit from a classier getup. Preferably Marth to match Caeda, Lucius to fill the necessary role of Pretty Boy in Suit, Lon'qu because of the irony (and that's why the picked Cordelia besides probably popularity, so it could happen), and Marty again please IS Leo because they would be fools to not include the most perfect and handsome Fates sibling, even if it's his second showing.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I can't imagine a Daein or DB Banner without having Micaiah, unless IS is deliberately trolling us at that point.  They teased Micaiah all the way back in the second sibling banner, and we still haven't seen her.

As long as I get my girl, Jill, they can put anyone on the banner they want. XD

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

For special banners, I'd like a husband banner to balance out the bride banner. They already gave us the perfect and shirtless Gaius, who I still couldn't get because life taunts me, but so many guys could benefit from a classier getup. Preferably Marth to match Caeda, Lucius to fill the necessary role of Pretty Boy in Suit, Lon'qu because of the irony (and that's why the picked Cordelia besides probably popularity, so it could happen), and Marty again please IS Leo because they would be fools to not include the most perfect and handsome Fates sibling, even if it's his second showing.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Since we're definitely about to get another PoR banner, and Elincia, Nephenee, and Oscar were rumored to be on it, I'm hoping Kieran (or Boyd, but more so Kieran) is on it as the fourth addition. He'd round out those colors more too by adding a green. We need more greens too, it's hard to summon them right now because green orbs only show up maybe half the time... >.>

And I know Frederick already got a summer variation, but I'd love to see him a groom banner since he already wears suits! He'd totally make sense for this.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

We had a banner that was all girls, and one that was 3/4 girls, so it would balance things nicely.  Not too mention, there are more guys than girls in the series, so they'll have to start having more guys eventually.

For Sexy Guy Banner: Nolan, Percival, Pent, and Oliver

If there were too many sexy guys in one banner, I'd probably cry because there's no way I'd get them all. But if I got Pent and Canas I'd be the happiest camper alive.

29 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

If there were too many sexy guys in one banner, I'd probably cry because there's no way I'd get them all. But if I got Pent and Canas I'd be the happiest camper alive.

They're married, so they're an instant 0/10 for me. :P:

I guess that's the downside to having a lot of favorites on the banner. . .that feel when you can't pull who you're looking for.  But I still wouldn't mind a female fanservice banner.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I have a hunch that the first Sothe we see will be the RD version along with Micaiah whenever they get around to releasing her.

True enough, in which case Rhys or Rolf could take that colorless place.

Still waiting on Leif.

If we're talking Dream Banners, none of my choices share a common theme, but I've given thought to an Anna banner. She's had enough incarnations throughout the series that they could figure something out for it. We've got Villager, Peg. Knight, Ketchup and Mustard Jester, Regular ol' Merchant, Overlord of the Cosmos Merchant from that Awakening DLC.

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

They're married, so they're an instant 0/10 for me. :P:

I guess that's the downside to having a lot of favorites on the banner. . .that feel when you can't pull who you're looking for.  But I still wouldn't mind a female fanservice banner.

Apparently all the great men are already taken. I don't want to tear them away from their families...just look at them. XD

I'm probably going to go ahead and make a list to limit the characters I'll pull for since I can't just be spending my orbs all willy-nilly now.

But in all seriousness, I'm waiting for a Jugdral banner and Dawn Brigade banner most of all. And if someday I can get a Nailah x Rafiel banner, I'll be the happiest person.

53 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Since we're definitely about to get another PoR banner, and Elincia, Nephenee, and Oscar were rumored to be on it, I'm hoping Kieran (or Boyd, but more so Kieran) is on it as the fourth addition. He'd round out those colors more too by adding a green. We need more greens too, it's hard to summon them right now because green orbs only show up maybe half the time... >.>

And I know Frederick already got a summer variation, but I'd love to see him a groom banner since he already wears suits! He'd totally make sense for this.

I'm hoping Neph isn't in it, and is rather a TT reward. 2 blues sounds like a nightmare, at least for me. And I would rather not have to attempt to summon Nephenee. My choice as replacement would be Rhys.

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

I'm hoping Neph isn't in it, and is rather a TT reward. 2 blues sounds like a nightmare, at least for me. And I would rather not have to attempt to summon Nephenee. My choice as replacement would be Rhys.

I'd prefer that too since the rumor also said the Black Knight is the TT reward. That just doesn't make as much sense to me, as that guy screams for a GHB. I also don't want to wind up pulling a bunch of Nephenees while trying for Oscar since I don't care for her much.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I'd prefer that too since the rumor also said the Black Knight is the TT reward. That just doesn't make as much sense to me, as that guy screams for a GHB.

Exactly.

As for Banners I want to see, a Dawn Brigade banner eventually. Micaiah, Nolan, Sothe, and Edward. And a Crimean Banner with Geoffrey, Lucia, Bastian, and Kieran if he doesn't make it in the upcoming Banner, or Elincia if she doesn't.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I would like to see several of the Awakening and Fates characters, but the sheer amount of them we already have makes me want to give the other worlds some love first.  Since we have

Tellius: 5 (6 if you cunt Ike twice)

Jugdral: 6

Magvel: 7

Language Rezzy...

Death Blow banner for the resources and also so I can get Delthea again.

I'd never expect it this soon but I want Echoes Kamui, Kliff, Forsyth, and Silque so maybe someday, an SoV banner will contain someone here. And please, Mage Kliff. Also, I just realized that Silque and Tatiana are the only two females left for their title.

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Language Rezzy...

Death Blow banner for the resources and also so I can get Delthea again.

I'd never expect it this soon but I want Echoes Kamui, Kliff, Forsyth, and Silque so maybe someday, an SoV banner will contain someone here. And please, Mage Kliff. Also, I just realized that Silque and Tatiana are the only two females left for their title.

Oops, guess my autocorrect didn't catch that.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

MAKE IT HAPPEN

They could also go the Charlotte route and have Libra make his first appearance as a groom, but I'd prefer Lucius myself. Maybe they would even give him a real weapon this time. Like daggers.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

An owl tome banner so I can finally get Katarina 

We three seem to be bearing the same cross here. We must find some way to persuade the Wayward One to return home... Preferably once I save up more than my current 3 orbs, though.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

They could also go the Charlotte route and have Libra make his first appearance as a groom, but I'd prefer Lucius myself. Maybe they would even give him a real weapon this time. Like daggers.

We three seem to be bearing the same cross here. We must find some way to persuade the Wayward One to return home... Preferably once I save up more than my current 3 orbs, though.

That guy literally copied what I said wtfLOL.

Yes, to all the above.

Currently managed to save up 43, and there's still a lot more to come. If anything, I'd prefer to be given something like a full month to save up at least.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

That guy literally copied what I said wtfLOL.

Yes, to all the above.

Currently managed to save up 43, and there's still a lot more to come. If anything, I'd prefer to be given something like a full month to save up at least.

I wouldn't even be as desperate as I am, but I somehow pulled my second off-banner 5-star Tharja a few days ago. The fact that I could've gotten so many different desirable 5-star reds, and I've instead had my least favorite red mage by far appear twice, is mildly infuriating. As soon as either I break the pity rate on the BHB banner or it just ends, I'll be holding back from spending anything just in case.  And you'd better believe that 5-star Tharja will be giving her tome straight to Katarina, for that sweet, sweet revenge.

To not go too off-topic with my plans of mage-related sacrificing, for the likely Tellius banner, I'd like to see Elincia and some of her crew to be on it, if just to finally get a staff sword flier again. if Nephenee is on the banner though, then I think an assortment of random characters would be better, probably from earlier in the game. Maybe Nephenee, Mia, Volke, and someone else that I can't decide on.