How it feels when you're pulling for a specific unit

Mr. Phil, Phd

6 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

If my first child asks me why I named him Bartre, I'll tell him it's because I was rolling for a daughter.

Otherwise, she would’ve been Julia?

After 100 pulls for Celica, I was elated when I finally got her. Neutral to boot!

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Otherwise, she would’ve been Julia?

After 100 pulls for Celica, I was elated when I finally got her. Neutral to boot!

No joke, I think her Japanese name (Yuria) is very pretty and would consider it if I had a daughter.

Congrats on your Celica. How many of those red orbs were Bartre?

My funny summoning story is I spent nearly 100 orbs trying to get Seth when he first came out and I did get him with a good nature to boot +atk, but now every time I try to summon red in CYL banner I get 4* Seth every other pull.  

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I keep pulling blue for whatever new useful blue unit comes out (most recently Delthea and Tana), but I keep getting Ninian.

Fortify Dragons is kind of useless when no new dragons are being released.

I would put escape route one of the next TT bonus units, I'm kind of enjoying it on Ninian and Anna currently. 

I pulled far more Lon'qus than I have DC units. 

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I would put escape route one of the next TT bonus units, I'm kind of enjoying it on Ninian and Anna currently. 

1. Cecilia is my source of Escape Route.
  2. I find Desperation more useful in Tempest Trials.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I keep pulling blue for whatever new useful blue unit comes out (most recently Delthea and Tana), but I keep getting Ninian.

Fortify Dragons is kind of useless when no new dragons are being released.

Hold out for Kurthnaga, Nasir, Gareth or Ena since FE9-10 seems like it's going to be a thing for a while. A Colorless Dragon would be kind of cool and Kurthnaga seems like he could fit that bill unless he's red (Gareth, Nasir and Ena are obviously Red/Blue/Green without even speculating.)

Edited by Zeo

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

(Gareth, Nasir and Ena are obviously Red/Blue/Green without even speculating.)

Funny you say that because the other, less arbitrary interpretation of Laguz units puts all Dragon Tribe characters as red strike or red breath.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  1. Cecilia is my source of Escape Route.
  2. I find Desperation more useful in Tempest Trials.

1. I forgot about Cecilia, because I don't have enough copies of her. 

2. Biggest advantage of Anna (ER + desperation + TT boost). 

Speaking of Ninian, I'm pondering if to merge my three copies to +2 for staying in Tier 20 (I don't have many merging options), or to give fortify dragons to Fae. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Speaking of Ninian, I'm pondering if to merge my three copies to +2 for staying in Tier 20 (I don't have many merging options), or to give fortify dragons to Fae. 

+1 and give Fortify Dragons to Fae.

Just now, mampfoid said:

Seems to be the best compromise, thanks. Better Fury or TA on Ninian for arena offense? 

I prefer Triangle Adept for Arena offense. Fury is fine if you don't intend to let her fight and just need her to not die to stray hits.

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Funny you say that because the other, less arbitrary interpretation of Laguz units puts all Dragon Tribe characters as red strike or red breath.

For diversity purposes I doubt we'd go that route. I couldn't see Nasir or especially Ena as reds. Laguz units are tricky to begin with, but Dragon Laguz get a pass because they can basically just function as Manaketes. 

That being said, we need a Dhegensiea GHB and he needs to be busted.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

For diversity purposes I doubt we'd go that route. I couldn't see Nasir or especially Ena as reds. Laguz units are tricky to begin with, but Dragon Laguz get a pass because they can basically just function as Manaketes. 

That being said, we need a Dhegensiea GHB and he needs to be busted.

I feel like kurthnaga or dheginsea would be the best unit to introduce hone or goad dragons with, because black tide had a very similar effect.