Secret Characters

RotomGuy

Navarre is not on the boxart, and the boxart is 150% confirmed. This can only mean that Navarre is being kept secret, and of course, there's no way they would have only Navarre as a secret character because that would be odd. Then again the FEW roster continues to toy with my emotions on the daily.

So, who else do you think will be secrets? My mind immediately darts to Tharja and Azura, two characters who would make the game feel simply incomplete, almost, if they weren't there.

Well, Navarre could easily be an NPC given Warriors games and how they run, but I doubt it to be honest.

As far as secrets go, no clue. Lyn kind of opens up an entirely new possibility. While I doubt we get too much outside of the main 3, it definitely opens up the roster a bit, especially with Celica all but confirmed (which likely means Alm too).

Azura definitely seems likely. I can also see Draug, hell even Benny, Effie, or Kellam at this point. Severa/Odin/Laslow. Who knows, its kind of a wait and see situation.

With Navarre possibly in, I wonder what that means for Camus, given that (unless I got my facts wrong) they're both antagonistic characters in SD. I also wonder if this means that Alm may be in, given that it's odd to have one of the Lords, but not the other.

Also, please let Azura be one of those. I need her.