Do you believe in aliens?

Deity

I'd make a poll, but I am too sleepy. I'm off to bed.

And hell, I dont know what to believe. There are many unknown things going on in this miserable world.

I should say aye, that I believe, because when I was younger, I clearly saw a flying saucer going by. Its a strange story, and one that would take me too long to relate.

The fact is, I dont know.

I don't believe that aliens would fly half way across the universe just to show us a pretty flying object they made and then fly back, but I do believe that aliens exist, as how the fuck would Earth be the only planet in the entire universe to have life?

I don't believe that aliens would fly half way across the universe just to show us a pretty flying object they made and then fly back, but I do believe that aliens exist, as how the fuck would Earth be the only planet in the entire universe to have life?

That, guy, is what makes me think it over. Although I do believe in the bible as well....

Its just that its too crazy here on earth...you see shit that you aint suppose to see sometimes and that messes with your brain noodles. XD

Our position from the Sun is what allowed life to be created.

It's a big universe. I honestly doubt that Earth is the only source of intelligent life (let alone any sort of life) in it.

this

I just am not so sure we will ever be meeting any, and if we did, it would either be them meeting us, if it were something very recent. If it were many years later, then we may become intelligent enough to travel so far.

A real question would be, does anyone by this nonsense at all? Area 51, UFO's and all these stuff are all complete BS.

Agreed. All that stuff is bullshit.

It's a big universe. I honestly doubt that Earth is the only source of intelligent life (let alone any sort of life) in it.

Earth isn't a source of intelligent life.

Look at all of us, for example.

I don't believe in any but I do not dismiss the possibility... there's got to be something smarter than humans...
Why?

I simply find it hard to believe that humans truly are the most intelligent beings in this universe.

You are right. God is the most intelligent being in the universe. lol pwned

Facts: Life exists in on at least one place in the Universe (here)

Probability: In a Universe so vast there is almost certainly life somewhere else. There is a smaller chance intelligent life exists.

Improbability: They have ever come here. The chances of another race just finfing us randomly is fantastically improbable. It almost certainly never happened.