Who's your fav character and whats there stats

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar is probably my favourite character.

Oh, and what do you guys think of my Ike on my last Ike-solo?

Level 20/20

HP: 40

Str: 16

Skl: 19

Spd: 13

Luc: 31

Def: 12

Res: 13

I am not joking.

I told you, I am not joking.

Why do all my Ikes on Ike-solos end up RNG-screwed? One my first Ike-solo, he was a little bit better, but not much better, and now he is screwed again.

But on a normal playthrough, he is always massively blessed.

Why do all my Ikes on Ike-solos end up RNG-screwed? One my first Ike-solo, he was a little bit better, but not much better, and now he is screwed again.

Just goes to show how Ike can't do anything right without the rest of the Mercs with him.

Sorry, but pics or it didn't happen. I could only see that happening to someone if they abused him to NOT get stats. Besides, how could you have beaten the last few chapters like that?

Sorry, but pics or it didn't happen. I could only see that happening to someone if they abused him to NOT get stats. Besides, how could you have beaten the last few chapters like that?

I don't have any pictures of it. But it did happen.

And if you want to know how I beat the last few chapters with him... I didn't...

I can't believe those stats because you would've had more than 5 levels without gaining a single stat. It's bordering on impossible.

Unfortunately, those were really the stats he ended up with.

What do you mean with special cards? There are no cards in this game, are there? Or are you talking about FE10? There also is only one playable Heron in this game.

Yeah Reyson is the only playable Heron in PoR. Your probably looking for RD topic. Just under this one, but back one page. Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Unfortunately, those were really the stats he ended up with.

What do you mean with special cards? There are no cards in this game, are there? Or are you talking about FE10? There also is only one playable Heron in this game.

The guy was asking about Radiant Dawn, so I answered in terms of it.

Yeah, you'd think someone'd have killed him by now... and it's not like Astrid could really protect/avenge him...

i mean, think about it.

he owes money to about half of tellius, you would have expected that someone that he owes money would have found him in like 5 seconds.

and not to mention that he has a pink afro and wears ghastly orange armor while riding a mule.

not only is he making a fool of himself, but is like a walking target for enemy units

that takes guts

I'm also surprised he didn't die just cuz of sheer stupidity. He isn't exactly the brightest. He's the sharpest spoon in the fork drawer