FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

2 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

Oh god I can't wait for Glade, Zephiel, and Sorrowful Prince Pelleas to be revealed! Hope he had the bloodpact in his moveset. What a baller that man is

No, his dancing moves will be in his moveset. That's how he'll dodge Ryoma's Astra.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to take a moment to applaud those who have continuously kept a level head throughout everything. Keep it up, friends.

Something is telling me they're gonna have a surprise announcement...

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

What even are they, mouse pads? 

It was a joke, I didn't actually see what they were.

1 minute ago, Lau said:

Something is telling me they're gonna have a surprise announcement...

Alm with Chrom's moveset, wielding the Falchion in his right hand

5 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Yup. I just don't understand it. Why would you want it? It's not exactly something I would show off on a shelf.

This is the land that made a white fluffy tail you can attach to your waist and which swings back and forth according to your heart rate. So if someone turns you on or you're nervous, the tail will wag back and forth really fast and everyone will know.

4 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

Oh god I can't wait for Glade, Zephiel, and Sorrowful Prince Pelleas to be revealed! Hope he had the bloodpact in his moveset. What a baller that man is

Pelleas and the other two must be in charge of the PR department! He's such a wuss that he couldn't give things a consistent direction! (I do like Pelleas though.)

Zephiel must be using our reactions to prove that we humans are unworthy of ruling this planet.

Glade must be angry we hate him more than Ralph and just wants to see us suffer.

As for the Blood Pact, talk about a gradual kill machine! Every few seconds the KO count goes up, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.... 100, 101, 102.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It was a joke, I didn't actually see what they were.

Alm with Chrom's moveset, wielding the Falchion in his right hand

I was just asking in general really. They look like those mouse pads with the cushion attached for your wrist, but in this case it's some characters ass.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This is the land that made a white fluffy tail you can attach to your waist and which swings back and forth according to your heart rate. So if someone turns you on or you're nervous, the tail will wag back and forth really fast and everyone will know.

Yeah you definitely have a point. I just want to know what happened in the meeting for that.

"hey, you know what would be a great pre order bonus? A mousepad with some woman's ass sticking out so you can touch it!" 

Edited by Tolvir

Welp, I thought the comments would be somewhat entertaining, but they are just filled with random nonsense that will lower my IQ. A part of me wonders what the Japanese viewers (if they are on Youtube) think of all the comments...

The 3DS footage is nice.

HEY! Twilight of the Gods (Echoes) remix?!

I'll be honest... I think the 3DS version looks nicer than the Switch version. The art style actually looks better with chunkier character models to me.

Edit: WOAH hi echoes

Edited by DefaultBeep

1 minute ago, Sire said:

Welp, I thought the comments would be somewhat entertaining, but they are just filled with random nonsense that will lower my IQ. A part of me wonders what the Japanese viewers (if they are on Youtube) think of all the comments...

They'd mostly be on nico nico. Maybe I'll check it out later.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They'd mostly be on nico nico. Maybe I'll check it out later.

Makes sense.

Divine Decree remix is in! We are also now doing History Mode.