Rowan/Lianna Story Speculation

Corbin

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Oh yeah that's right. With the whole getting thousand kill praise dialogue being a thing.

Not even just that, it used to be every 50 kos, which was changed to hundreds, getting 1000 took actual effort back in the day too.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Not even just that, it used to be every 50 kos, which was changed to hundreds, getting 1000 took actual effort back in the day too.

That's what I remember back DW 4 on the Xbox.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

That's what I remember back DW 4 on the Xbox.

I've been toying with the idea of playing those on Stream again, the oldschool DW, (I love the newer ones too, but I did wanna show people how the older ones were as well). 

Anyways with Rowan & Lianna, I don't expect anything groundbreaking or unique, and the one you don't pick will likely be relegated to a secondary role, much like Dragon Quest Heroes OCs.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

I've been toying with the idea of playing those on Stream again, the oldschool DW, (I love the newer ones too, but I did wanna show people how the older ones were as well). 

Anyways with Rowan & Lianna, I don't expect anything groundbreaking or unique, and the one you don't pick will likely be relegated to a secondary role, much like Dragon Quest Heroes OCs.

It always helps to have these perspective when it comes to Fire Emblem Warriors, thanks Jedi.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

It always helps to have these perspective when it comes to Fire Emblem Warriors, thanks Jedi.

No problem! I enjoy helping and giving my opinions and thoughts.