GameXplain currently streaming JP Warriors

Sire

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG FREDERICK. <3

Andre was really into playing him too! So glad to see love for the best knight. :3 That was some awesome stuff too! Dragging people across the ground with your axe, Freddy, holy hell man. For such a proper and serious knight, he's got no mercy! So badass.

And omg Freddy's victory scene. Haha, so brilliant. XD I can't believe it, but Koei has made me love him even more. <3

I still have to have Ike as my no. 1 favorite FE character, but Freddy might share that spot now.

Edited by Anacybele

The stream is now over, but Derrick says he will be streaming again in about an hour.

The twins interactions are pretty cool and I am loving the movesets that I have seen thus far (Frederick and Lissa are amazing!). I highly look forward to picking up the game as soon as possible because it looks extremely fun to play.

Now that the stream just ended, I wonder just what that thing was that was under Chrom's pic in the next stage Derrick was to take on...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

OMG FREDERICK. <3

Andre was really into playing him too! So glad to see love for the best knight. :3 That was some awesome stuff too! Dragging people across the ground with your axe, Freddy, holy hell man. For such a proper and serious knight, he's got no mercy! So badass.

And omg Freddy's victory scene. Haha, so brilliant. XD I can't believe it, but Koei has made me love him even more. <3

I still have to have Ike as my no. 1 favorite FE character, but Freddy might share that spot now.

well seeing how amazing fredrick is. perhaps you will get the game when you can then so you can share his amazingness more? *wink wink plz support this game.*

1 minute ago, Thany said:

well seeing how amazing fredrick is. perhaps you will get the game when you can then so you can share his amazingness more? *wink wink plz support this game.*

I was already going to get this game though?

Wait, that was actually Derrick playing, not Andre? Darn it, I always get those guys mixed up.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I was already going to get this game though?

sometimes its just hard to tell when one reads alot of comments in other topics stating how much you hate the game from decisions. but if your still gonna get the game then horray.

Just now, Thany said:

sometimes its just hard to tell when one reads alot of comments in other topics stating how much you hate the game from decisions. but if your still gonna get the game then horray.

Yeah, I have hated some of the decisions for the game. But I was always going to get it, at least at some point.

Anyways. for the topic of the livestream. I havent watched it yet. but does the footage give off to many spoilers? or is it long enough that it gives a good idea of the games beginning story without that many spoilers in it?

20 minutes ago, Thany said:

Anyways. for the topic of the livestream. I havent watched it yet. but does the footage give off to many spoilers? or is it long enough that it gives a good idea of the games beginning story without that many spoilers in it?

There is only one real "surprise," but it is early on and I am not sure how relevant the surprise will be later in the game. (Basic Description in the spoiler)

Spoiler

It is a character that was not on the initial roster. This character appears in Chapter 2 I think and stays with the party. I am unsure if the character becomes playable later in the game.

In terms of story spoilers, there practically is none. If you played any of the focus games*, then there is not much to worry about. As for the Warriors story, it is the generic starter fare, so it should be fine to get an idea of the beginning storyline.

Spoiler

Awakening

Just now, Sire said:

There is only one real "surprise," but it is early on and I am not sure how relevant the surprise will be later in the game. (Basic Description in the spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

It is a character that was not on the initial roster. This character appears in Chapter 2 I think and stays with the party. I am unsure if the character becomes playable later in the game.

In terms of story spoilers, there practically is none. If you played any of the focus games*, then there is not much to worry about. As for the Warriors story, it is the generic starter fare, so it should be fine to get an idea of the beginning storyline.

Reveal hidden contents

Awakening

Thanks for the info. then i guess ill check chapter 1 and see how that does.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'll watch the stream when i can but i just came here to let you guys know that Derrick has reschedueled the next stream for tomorrow. Here's the Tweet.

Overwhelm us? That can't possibly happen. lol But okay, no big deal really. I saw all the Frederick I need, honestly. <3 Well, other than that Awakened special, ugh I really do still want to see that.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Overwhelm us? That can't possibly happen. lol But okay, no big deal really. I saw all the Frederick I need, honestly. <3 Well, other than that Awakened special, ugh I really do still want to see that.

Wow, this is pretty awesome. After so many times that you demanded to see Frederick's gameplay, you finally got to see it, via livestream sure, but nonetheless you saw it. XD

When I get the game, I think I'll play as Rowan. Since I'm seeing Lianna's gameplay route, I'll pick the opposite.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Wow, this is pretty awesome. After so many times that you demanded to see Frederick's gameplay, you finally got to see it, via livestream sure, but nonetheless you saw it. XD

Yeah, and the wait was well worth it! <3 Derrick played him the whole mission in chapter 2 too! Thank you, Derrick/GameXplain, for making this Frederick fangirl's wish come true. :3

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and the wait was well worth it! <3 Derrick played him the whole mission in chapter 2 too! Thank you, Derrick/GameXplain, for making this Frederick fangirl's wish come true. :3

I'm finally at Frederick's gameplay now. But damn, he makes his horse GLIDE! Even better, GLIDE SPIN!

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

I'm finally at Frederick's gameplay now. But damn, he makes his horse GLIDE! Even better, GLIDE SPIN!

Yep! And did you see him drag people across the ground with this axe? That crap is badass too!

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

I feel like this is well deserved for Frederick, after how Lissa used him as her weapon for a while. XD

Yeah, you're right! Glad you made me remember that, now at some point I'll drag HER ass on the ground for that! (all in good fun though, of course)

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, you're right! Glad you made me remember that, now at some point I'll drag HER ass on the ground for that! (all in good fun though, of course)

Yes, you'll have Frederick drag his princess through the ground. XD

Also, maybe this is the reason we didn't see his gameplay. His badassery is too much for mere trailers. XD