Hardest boss in the series?

Dighensia? Are you kidding me? He's WICKED easy. I just use Caineghis, Tibarn and Naesala. That nearly kills him, then I poke him with a few smaller units and he cripples and dies. Ashera was simple as well. It takes me about two or three turns to kill her, and I have Micaiah with a Fortify staff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dighensia? Are you kidding me? He's WICKED easy. I just use Caineghis, Tibarn and Naesala. That nearly kills him, then I poke him with a few smaller units and he cripples and dies. Ashera was simple as well. It takes me about two or three turns to kill her, and I have Micaiah with a Fortify staff.

Now try beating him the man's way, without Tibarn/Naesala/Caineghis/Giffca/Nailah or even Skrimir.

The part about Ashera, is that even possible?

I would consider Deghinsea difficult without using royals. His Ire, Mantel, and Nihil makes things somewhat tricky.

The part about Ashera, is that even possible?

I would consider Deghinsea difficult without using royals. His Ire, Mantel, and Nihil makes things somewhat tricky.

There's a video of a guy beating Ashera in normal mode in one turn without laguz royals, or any laguz at all. I myself have done it in two turns. It's possible, but requires careful planning and strategy.

Dheginsea is difficult if you don't use laguz royals, which is the way it should be done.

FE final bosses all seem stupid. Ones I would nominate:

- FE6 - Sacae dude with massive Spd, a throne and Brave Bow/Brave Sword. What a fuckfart.

- FE4 - Epilogue Ishtar. She has like a 50% chance to attack twice with Continue, and with that ~60 Atk power, how are you gonna stop it? I think Celice is the only dude who survives it, maybe Claude!Sety. Unless you got Holsety, you're always running a high death chance here. Not to mention she has three Pegasi with her, one of them with 4 leadership stars, and all of them with Earth Sword, Pursuit, Continue, Critical and maxed Spd. Ishtar herself likes to dodge too...and stupid Ambush gets me every time.

I would nominate Arion, but the first time you face him, you can just seize Thracia castle, and the second time, Altenna makes him bow your head to him. Other hard FE4 bosses have this too. Alvis is like impossible...oh wait, they just gave you Tyrfing. Elthsan is unbeatable...but Lachesis makes him run back to his castle. Ch10 Julius won't die unless you have luck and two swordies with Holyn as their dads...but killing Ishtar makes him teleport away. Epilogue Julius suddendly has Awareness...but Narga Julia beats him at base level, or if not, she can arena up.

Gomes. He's near-impossible to beat without Asvel, Graphcalibur, and criticals. >__<

Except no, you don't 'need' Asvel or that tome. You can remove Gomez with criticals from supported people easier to train who don't get one-shotted, kthx.

IS actually made them somewhat creative with FE10.

Oh, please......have you actually played the titles set in Jugdral?

Radiant Dawn is overall too lax for the most part in assigning enemy commanders skills, leadership or weapons that mean srs bizness compared to those and very arguably even its predecessor. It might be noteworthy for the highest number packing light magic, but that's it.

There's a video of a guy beating Ashera in normal mode in one turn without laguz royals, or any laguz at all. I myself have done it in two turns. It's possible, but requires careful planning and strategy.

Wow, Ashera always takes me at least 10 turns to beat, mostly due to getting to the other side of the auras and units missing at 70-80 hit (causing me to waste another unit's turn to kill the aura.).