Hardest boss in the series?

Ashera still has those god-annoying AoE attacks.

Which you can easily fix by killing her the next turn (which is highly possible) or with a Fortify which you should still have by then.

The only thing I don't like about Ashera is when she attacks a really slow unit like Gareth with her 1 target long range attack as it ends up being a 1-round KO... That seems to be her 2nd attack though.

Edited by Boo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashera still has those god-annoying AoE attacks.

Make sure there's 4 people directly next to your heron on the end of your turn, and make liberal use of healers. It's not much of an issue if you've got, say, 2 healers, especially if they are Mist and Elincia and can move themselves back towards your Heron after fixing someone up.

I can't say Deghinsea because he won't retaliate against his own son. I can't say

Ashera

because that boss is pretty much defeated

when Ike gives it the final blow

. My vote goes out to Ludveck for the reasons Sandman stated.

Black Knight is only hard if:

A) Your Ike was RNG raped in the butt

B) You didn't raise Mist

C) You don't have any elixirs

D) A combination of some or all of the above

Really, I doubt you'd use up all your elixirs by then. The only way I can imagine it being done is if you're a noob at Fire Emblem, and I doubt anybody here is a noob. Even if you didn't raise Mist, just give Ike an elixir or two.

But if your Ike is RNG raped, then that's another story.

Edited by Nightmare

The hardest FE boss I ever had to face off with is that mage knight in FE5 in the chapter called "River of Blood". He literally step onto a fort and was surrounded by other mage knights. I had to make him captured one of my clerics so his stats could drop.

Actually I have to say King Ashnard was the hardest boss to kill, on Hard Mode.

It pretty difficult to defeat him...unless if you give Ike Resolve and Wrath!

Edited by Kyuubi Nao

Black Knight is only hard if:

A) Your Ike was RNG raped in the butt

B) You didn't raise Mist

C) You don't have any elixirs

Even if all of these are covered, you still need several Aethers and have to watch from Luna. I've had several BK battles I shouldn't have lost end unfavorably because god damn Aether wouldn't activate FFFFFFFFF

EDIT: watch FOR Luna

Edited by YokaiKnight

The hardest FE boss I ever had to face off with is that mage knight in FE5 in the chapter called "River of Blood". He literally step onto a fort and was surrounded by other mage knights. I had to make him captured one of my clerics so his stats could drop.

IIRC you mean Rinehart, whose difficulty is mostly from Cyas and his ungodly amount of leadership stars that buff him up (not to say he isn't difficult without them, but its mostly the boosted avoid and hit that do it). I think I'd have to go with Swordsalmon however, Gomes is rather impossible without a lucky Grafcalibur critical :/

Edited by Jedor

Fargus, no arena abuse. Try it punk. I dare ya.

Alright.

*Attacks Fargus with Magic and Indirect attack units*

*Fargus lives*

*Turn End*

*Game over*

WTF!?

I think some bosses shouldn't be counted... Like Galzus in chapter 5 and Fargus here.

Edited by Boo

While he's not that hard simply because you've got Elincia, I find Ludveck to be a pain in the ass. Moving bosses are annoying, especially when you're trying to steal the Dracoshield from his general buddy to his left. If it wasn't for the fact Elincia can whittle off 40 of his HP in a single attack, he'd be pretty hard to bring down. Most of your best units at that point all use lances so he hurts them a lot, and he's using a Short Axe so he does quite a bit of damage, AND he's got pretty high skill so he doesn't miss a whole lot.

Tomahawk, not short axe.

Batta: LHM How many of you died?

FE9 Black Knight: it's mostly luck unless you give Ike resolve and wrath...

Fargus: even though we aren't even supposed to fight him he is still challenging since you have to arena abuse to beat him XD.

Lloyd: He is impossible to solo since he moves and even if he didn't it would take like 20 turns to actually kill him with only one unit. He also has magic power!

Murdock: So annoying... but at least he stays still and he is a general. General= low res and weak to armorslayers :D but he is probably the 2nd most annoying general in the history of FE (first would be BK FE9).

Deghnesis? -_- The dragon king: SO annoying...

at least he doesn't attack Kurth

Ashera:

Obvious.

FE bosses were never that interesting. IS actually made them somewhat creative with FE10. They're just sitting ducks on most parts.

The FE9 boss on Hard Mode was pretty interesting. It was unexpected...

Even if all of these are covered, you still need several Aethers and have to watch from Luna. I've had several BK battles I shouldn't have lost end unfavorably because god damn Aether wouldn't activate FFFFFFFFF

EDIT: watch FOR Luna

If your Ike isn't screwed, you have elixirs and Mist is raised to a considerable level then...you shouldn't be having any problems, unless you somehow used up every healing staff. You can just heal Ike over and over until he activates Aether.